What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

G

hello T :joint:
would that be straight sour diesel and straight G-13? if soooo sweeet....i just loved the F2 sour diesel you sent me, but iv'e been told theres nothing like the real straight sour diesel :yoinks: .......iv'e said it before and i'll say it again T you get the best strains around :yoinks: :yoinks:
nice stock T :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Sour Diesel is from Rez and the G-13 is from JLP and it's his BX .Both are killer smoke and will be in my garden for a long long time.Have some G-13 x Moonshine and some Sour Diesel x Sensi Star with your name on them these being my own crosses :yummy: :friends: :wink: .

G

ahhh music to my ears and for my eys :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: hahaha very nice indeed.....one day i will have some straight diesel, been looking at the IBL but its just a bit high for me still :confused: :confused: i'm sure its worth it though......G-13 X MOONSHINE has got to be a killer cross, what else could that cross possible be :woohoo: :woohoo: ......
very nice :wave:

my blackberry.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
ahhh music to my ears and for my eys :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: hahaha very nice indeed.....one day i will have some straight diesel, been looking at the IBL but its just a bit high for me still :confused: :confused: i'm sure its worth it though......G-13 X MOONSHINE has got to be a killer cross, what else could that cross possible be :woohoo: :woohoo: ......
very nice :wave:

my blackberry.

:yoinks: she sure is a pretty one sweetie :yummy: :wave: .Straight Diesel :chin: i think the F2's i sent ya is just as good :confused: .I have some Diesel x Sensi Star that should be as good also about to head your way :woohoo: .

Here's Rolly's tester been keeping him around in case i decide to play with making a few new crosses
:chin: ............

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Hey lady T..how are ya? "wags room" huh...that does have a nice ring to it doesnt it lol. So are those top feeding or what? take care, darlin :)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
sunnyside :wave: i am honoured :bow: :respect: .Yes just a simple top ffeeding flow of nutes when light's on only sweetie.Here's a few of the old tree room i guess we'll call it :biglaugh:....

Mota's B.C. Hash Plant......

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
From a good friend and GREAT BREEDER Rolly Big Devil. Late edition why so small was going to be a 2 plant grow .........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
One more for tonight and full update on both tree room's.

Also from Rolly Northern Light's.......

Few updates on most everything else tomorrow ya'll have a wonderfull evening :wave: :friends: :wink: .

G

ohhh don't get me wrong my friend i personaly thought the F2 sour diesel you sent me was some fire weed just it, ummm just been hearing some much lately about the straight diesel......i'm unclear do you only have one black cherry/ and its a male? if so i'm verry sorry i was hoping you would get a male and female...hummmm did not know any one had any G-13 bx, looks like you got yours rocking my friend.....very much looking forward to all the moonshine my friend :yoinks: :yoinks:
awesome thread :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why We Call Her T

Why We Call Her T

Teresa said:
Ok what about JLP's G-13 BX then :yummy:

Now that right there Boy's and Girl's is why Mr.Wags made the leap to buckets! :bow:

Now T you my dear was not bullshitting when ya said they were gonna need more disc space once the pony arrived. :yummy: It looks as if you have got those settings down for those fine shots of bucket loving goodness. Just think those Girl's are what T 3 foot tall? I cannot wait to see this flower out hell yes for the group for sure and now we get to see

Why We Call Her T

:lurk: Mr.Wags :lurk:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi girlie T, cant wait till tommorow, looks like its gonna be a good show! :woohoo:

peace and pleasent dreams girlie :wave:

bONZ :friends:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
mrwags said:
Now that right there Boy's and Girl's is why Mr.Wags made the leap to buckets! :bow:

Now T you my dear was not bullshitting when ya said they were gonna need more disc space once the pony arrived. :yummy: It looks as if you have got those settings down for those fine shots of bucket loving goodness. Just think those Girl's are what T 3 foot tall? I cannot wait to see this flower out hell yes for the group for sure and now we get to see

Why We Call Her T

:lurk: Mr.Wags :lurk:

:redface: way to kind Mr Wag's .Ive changed my mind a few times since i started this grow.In the beginning i was going to run just the B.C. Hash Plant and JLP's G-13 veg them under 2000 watt's and when ready hit them with 4000 watt's in flower.Wanted to see just how large i could grow em then decided to scrap that plan and threw in 3 other plant's late in the veg game why theres a few runt's.My guess the G-13 is over 3 feet the Northern Light's about the same maybe little taller the B.C. Hash Plant has a few rod's touching the ceiling already :yoinks: .So my guess it's around a 6 footer while the Big Devil sit's around 2 foot maybe little more while Bog's Sour Bubble 2BX is the runt of the litter :friends: :wink:

Bonzo said:
Hi girlie T, cant wait till tommorow, looks like its gonna be a good show! :woohoo:

peace and pleasent dreams girlie :wave:

bONZ :friends:

Alway's nice seeing you handsome :woohoo: i thank you for the kind word's :friends: :wink: .

G

Very nice, T. I'll always like to see what you do with a plant, you kick ass!
Peace...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Darkstar said:
Very nice, T. I'll always like to see what you do with a plant, you kick ass!
Peace...

:wave: hiya Darkstar nice seeing you about and posting sweetie and i thank you for your very kind word's ............ :friends: :wink: .

So next up little bubbler grow....