What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

G

great looking grow as always T so not doing any trees ??? i bet those buds are going to be killer...

G

:wave: Hello nice grow Teresa. You have the same name as my sis.
If she could grow pot like you can I would have had kept in touch with HER.lol. But realey do you let the plants grow to the secnd stage of growth, befor you switch the lites? Got ta know. tanks DBD :canabis:

P.S. I GROW TREES :smoker:

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Will reply to question's in a bit sorry ya'll have been under the weather a little and havent been around as much..

First up Rolly's new cross ...........

Not sure if ya'll will notice a little better quality pic's :chin: :confused: .If so ya'll got a wonderfull and generous man MrWag's :kissass: :woohoo: :woohoo: .Now :chin: i need to learn how to use the thing :biglaugh: .Thank you handsome :respect: :bow: :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Girlie, How ya feelin'? can i make ya some chicken egg noodle soup? Your plants look kappy as allways, Girlie Greenthumb. Wow that is so cool of Wags, hes one hell of a guy and a damn good grower!

ok Girlie ihope you feel better and have as good a day as you can!

peace

bONZ

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WELL FINALLY

WELL FINALLY

Well T I'm glad it finally got to ya. Now show us BOYS what real tree's look like. Your gonna need a memory card (old stoner me didn't read the box) to get some high quality shots but the on board will hold a few at the highest setting.

You garden as always looks devine and hope ya feel better real soon.

xoxo
Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Forgot to say that Rolly's new cross is a male :badday: but maybe not all loss :chin: maybe he'll meet up with a little lady yet.

Next is Subcool's Black Cherry........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Jenna said:
Hiya Teresa!

What gorgeous plants you grow! I love the color of the sourdiesel... its so rich! how is it to grow nute wise?

I just love watching your work and can't wait to see pics of your rooms!

:wave:

:wave: hiya Jenna nice to have ya by again.Just love your thread and am a faithfull follower :respect: :bow: . Plant's pictured above were nothing more than a dry run in my new room the plant's were only feed once in veg at around 800 ppm and twice in flower at around 1400 ppm.This my first run in soil in 3 year's or so just wanted to get a feel :biglaugh:.But in hydro Sour Diesel ive found doesnt really need high ppm and usually veg at 1000 ppm and in flower run as high as 1800 ppm late in flowering.

70s_PotHead said:
Looking mighty tasty Teresa, :yummy: but then you are the queen of the grow room in my book :wave:

70s :joint:

Alway's a true gentleman and very kind one to boot Thank's for the kind word's my :friends: :wink: .

Swerve said:
great looking grow as always T so not doing any trees ??? i bet those buds are going to be killer...

:wave: hiya sweetie oh yes theres going to be lot's of TREE'S around here just put finishing touches on the second room and have plant's veggin and my first tree room has just been flipped 12/12 :friends: :wink:

DBD said:
:wave: Hello nice grow Teresa. You have the same name as my sis.
If she could grow pot like you can I would have had kept in touch with HER.lol. But realey do you let the plants grow to the secnd stage of growth, befor you switch the lites? Got ta know. tanks DBD :canabis:

P.S. I GROW TREES :smoker:

:wave: hiya DBD and welcome :chin: i'm not really sure as to what you mean by second stage of growth :confused: sorry.Tree grower huh got pic's of your work? :wink: .

Leave ya'll with little look at what round two look's like.....

On the left CBF's S.B.Deez in the middle we have Texas Kid's Metro and on the right CBF's cross of Bubba x S.B.C. ....

G

hello T :joint:
ahhh i see you have started the bubba cross :yummy: thats the one i want to see bud out the most of the three, how ever that metro should be pretty exciting in its self i'm thinking........any new news on the black cherry and/or kush?.....
nice growing T :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
ahhh i see you have started the bubba cross :yummy: thats the one i want to see bud out the most of the three, how ever that metro should be pretty exciting in its self i'm thinking........any new news on the black cherry and/or kush?.....
nice growing T :wave:

:wave: hiya handsome :chin: probably put the Black Cherry to flower today.The Oger's Kush is still kicking and still look's the same as day 1 :confused: .Been :chin: time to put it out of it's misery :badday: .Will take a pic and post it for ya sweetie.I'm looking forward to this next batch should be some nice crosses :yummy:.

So heres what Goldking's Royal Hawaiian x Swt #3 is looking like.......

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
This is my second try at DJ Short's Old School Moonshine first run wasnt any better than this one .............

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
How about a little look see at S.A.G.E. .......

Now for jaws the poor poor pityfull Oger's Kush that came up this way and still look's the same as day 1 R.I.P. little one :badday: ......

G

well i'm shocked you even gave that oger this much time, i would have killed it and started another long ago :chin: .......

herejuana's are looking pretty good if i do say soooo, by the way those two main shoots are looking your gonna need support fairly soon into flower i would think??.......

ummm was not to impressed with the hawg i got from our friend rolly, to much leaf to bud type of thing for me.....ummm but then again that grow as a whole went pretty shity i think, most of the weed was way way below what i'm use to growing....i will NEVER grow straight BIGBUD again that was auful(sp) shit :yoinks: :yoinks: .......

well if your in dislike with the old school moonshine or have a few extras you know where a very good home is for them :yoinks: hahaha........i have some DJ moonshine and some moonshine X moonshine, would not mind trying to breed the DJ and old school together :chin: :chin: .........
peace T :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Have a few for ya sweetie for sure.Just need to get off my butt and mail your's and a few other member's there parcel's.Sometimes i need a :bat: or two to get me going :biglaugh: .Havent forgotten ya handsome, and what you'll be getting will be more than worth the wait.Have a bunch of my own crosses to add also.Been waiting on a order from Reeferman and wanted to add a few of his Hash Plant but almost a month and no show yet. :friends: :wink:.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rib Shot

Rib Shot

How about some pics of the new tree room T. Oh and I'm over at the Organic Section in case you forgot. :bat: and thanks for the Prom Date :yummy:

Hope it made ya smile.

Mr.Wags :sasmokin:

How did ya like that packing paper,The Usa's Finest,nothings to good for you T

G

i'm pretty jamed up right now and i'm going take just a bit of a break when this run is done, soo no real hurry on my package just when ever your ready is fine with me.......OHHHH and yes i'm 100% positive it will be worth the wait no matter how long it is my friend.......umm please do me favor thou don't give or trade those other ogers i sent you away, i really really want to see what you can do with them, if your short please let me know i have two left and there yours if you want/need them?...........
peace my friend :wave:

P.S. mr.wags thats one fat ass cat you got there my friend :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: ............

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Already plan's on Oger's in the next run and have 4 left so should be set to go,but THANK YOU for the offer ......

Well these don't really belong here BUT it's my thread so :tongue: .Heres a little bubbler in action...........

:chin: those battery's didn't last long :biglaugh: time to dig out the re-chargables ......

G

ok cool my friend :woohoo: :woohoo: ......ya you take pics like me soo its a good ideal to have a recharger or a really good stock of batteries on hand...what ever is in the bubblers look damn good to me T......
grow on :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
what ever is in the bubblers look damn good to me T......
grow on :wave:

Let me
:chin: top left is Sour Diesel top middle it's Northern Light's top right is G-13 bottom row on left Sour Bubble bottom middle is Big Devil and on the bottom right S.A.G.E. :yummy: :friends: :wink: .