What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know what these white larvae are?

DC3

Does anyone know what nasty critter might spawn from these larvae?

I have a 1 plant (Fusion's Lemonberry) micro-grow and last night I gave her a good flush and these fuckers turned up.

My grow is in soil, 75 days from rooted clone and 41 days 12/12. I have had a very minor bug issue on the leaves for some time and have sprayed her with Avid for mites and Vectobac for gnats plus a general spray for others...but there always seems to be that one 'grain of salt sized' bug on most fan leaves.

Any thoughts?

Cheers DC3

Attachments

• DC3 D41-A.jpg
    DC3 D41-A.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DC3 D41-B.jpg
    DC3 D41-B.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DC3 D41-C.jpg
    DC3 D41-C.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 18
  • DC3 D41-D.jpg
    DC3 D41-D.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 18

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Put a NO PEST STRIP in your grow room. Just follow directions and do not stay in the grow room for extended periods of time. It will kill every bug in there.

DC3

Thanks for the reply buzzmobile...

I think you may well be right on the springtails, and I'm now wondering if I have two bug problems...Springtails in the soil and maybe a few Russet Mites on the leaves??? Yikes!!!

Hey there gladysvjubb...

I hear good things about those No Pest Strips but they're not available here in New Zealand, damn it.

Cheers
DC3

clearheaded

think springtails eat bugs and are bennies?/ know folks add them to terrariums to keep things clean?

Please tell me u didnt spray that stuff on your flowering plants or soil!!! that poison stays in ur soil and plant so even if didnt spray in flower still no bueno. best part of growing your own is knowing none of that crap is used.! just dont sell to medical patients or any patients.

use peroxide sticky traps and allow ur soil to dry at least 2 inches on the top bone dry before watering.

essential oils and neem ( still dont want to smoke neem but can be on soil and stem).

diatomacious earth is good aswell. its not 100% thing but part of prevention and keeping numbers a bit lower. also adds silica and a a little bit of micronutes ;)

bugs are none toxic. if eating your crop but if not thata bad better to smoke buggy weed as apposed to avid weed! also can rinse bugs and bug poop off buds before u dry ;)

remember every single banned/strictly regulated pesticide/herbacide was once thought to be 100% safe. ddt, glyphosate roundup, etc etc. its always something to keep in mind eventually they all are found to be more harmful. if pay attention to these things and once u get older u will see this is the case.

Latest posts

Latest posts