What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
***Girl Scout Cookie***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waBMsQGFRb0

I got pics to post open the thread!

Day 60

asuJykD.jpg

AU393dX.jpg

O3aQXOh.jpg

wljzF9Y.jpg

a5GrKrg.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful work as always misc, just amazing looking cookies.
funny, the other threads gone.... stickied on thanksgiving didnt make it to xmas... lol hope to see more beautiful specimens in here & less bs
peace

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Your doin good red,most of us haven't had a puff yet. One day soon I'll be there.
Incredible looking plant the GSC. Grows a bit weird,lower buds get bigger than the tops. I wonder if it's a light thing. Also the way the buds form and the scraggly pistils. A little different but a easy growin plant imo.
Nice job miscbrah3284 looks tasty...mitsu

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Your doin good red,most of us haven't had a puff yet. One day soon I'll be there.
Incredible looking plant the GSC. Grows a bit weird,lower buds get bigger than the tops. I wonder if it's a light thing. Also the way the buds form and the scraggly pistils. A little different but a easy growin plant imo.
Nice job miscbrah3284 looks tasty...mitsu

as far as I can gather she doesn't like food or too much light, and she gets frosted hella early

is she an albino anorexic plant?

seems this lady needs a lot of dialing in, but when you get her number you keep on calling, for head stash at least

gotta keep that cookie jar full, as they say

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey miscbrah3284, that GSC looks sick! Keep up the great work. Hope to one day get to try this strain out in its pure form but for now I look forward to the breeders working to bring this strain to people who don't have access to clones like myself (but sometime thats just how the cookie crumbles lol). Can't wait to taste some Thin Mint/cookie tasting buds just thinking about it now has got me ready to bust open a box of real GSC I got in the snack corner. Ya'll take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts