What's new

Favourite Pizza topping?

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I used to work at a Pizza resteraunt as a young man, we'd create all kinds of great pizzas when were bored.

My favorite-

Canadian bacon
Regular bacon
Pre-cooked chicken breast
Pineapple
Onions
Minced Garlic
Jalepenos(to taste)
BBQ sauce and mozz drizzled on top

Cook it!

This is really good on a deep dish!!

Last edited:
NY style pizza, light on the tomato sauce, extra mozarella cheese, finely diced fresh garlic, chopped mushrooms, and sprinkled with a touch of pesto & basil, with an ice cold pint of Black Butte Porter to eash it down.

G

I can't stand pizza with pepperoni...makes the pizza hella greasy! Also when they don't put enough pizza sauce on the pizza..Its like eating cheese bread..lol

I like a well sauced, mushroom pizza!

I've honestly been thinking of messing around and finding my own homemade pizza recipe..And just start cooking em...till i get the taste and everthing right and the way i like it!

Ruosk

Feta, jalapeño, pineapple, garlic & onions, mmmm... Pizza. I think I'm going to get some today.

Got this one from Papa Murphy's the other night. Its called a stuffed Chicago style pizza. It puffed up and I thought it would just fall flat once it was cut... it didn't. Really good and very filling.

SC

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
smokin that pic reminds me of a pizza I've had called the stuffed meat, its basically a pizza with bacon, sausage, ham, pepperoni, and a few other things I can't remember atm. basically a meat lovers pizza with a few extras. the kicker is that they take ANOTHER pizza and put it on top of that pizza, facing bottom up. its like a pizza-sandwich, and it is probably one of the most filling things ever.

delicious to eat, disgusting to watch....

C

confedrate69

all meat is good black olives and jalepinos are the clostest to a veggi i want on my pizza lots of jalipenios hot ones !!!!!
now im hungry agin thanks
confedrate

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
oh man jalapenos... i have a love-hate relationship with the little pepper.

i used to go to subway and get a philly cheese steak sandwich with jalapenos on it, after the end of the first half my sinuses have been cleansed and im not sure if i regret getting them or not.

Bonzo

Veteran
Sausage , Pepperoni, Mushroom's and Black Olives, Extra Cheese, topped with Parmesan.

Pineapple is just WRONG on a pizza, BUT to each their own!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmmmm piiizzaaaa

Mmmmm piiizzaaaa

Pizza 1.
Tuna, bluecheese, jalopenos, mushrooms, olives.

Pizza 2.
Pepperoni(spicy), fetacheese, jalopenos / chilies, mushrooms, olives.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Smokin' Chopper said:
Got this one from Papa Murphy's the other night. Its called a stuffed Chicago style pizza. It puffed up and I thought it would just fall flat once it was cut... it didn't. Really good and very filling.

SC
i got one of those about a week ago, did you notice its actually 1 pizza on top of another? i liked them.

buckeye-leaf said:
i got one of those about a week ago, did you notice its actually 1 pizza on top of another? i liked them.

Feyd mentioned that as well, I hadn't noticed it before, but that explains why it didn't just deflate when it was cut. It was really good.

SC

G

Got to be strips of salted carp, stinkin bishop cheese, grated carrot and pickeled cabbage.

mm man can just taste it!!! :nono:

Latest posts

Latest posts