What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does The UK Fourm Have A Mod Still?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone heard from Dr D,,, he's not been on in ages and ages,, 5/18 was his last sign in,, no pm response

Can we get him back?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is kinda weird,,, nobody has answered,,, does this mean nobody is watching over us,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hoping we could have a vote??,,, not just me but I'm definitely throwing my hat in, love this place,, seriously

Blazeee

Veteran
I saw Gypsy earlier this week,he is a bit busy at the moment,does the UK section actually need a mod though?It runs along pretty smoothly I think :tiphat:

Agreed, IMO this place runs pretty smoothly the way things are currently, its not exactly the most active sub forum on here, and its mainly the same regular people posting.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Looks like until someone takes the helm us minions must be diligent in reporting post ourselves. We all look out for the forum is the best method.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Yes. It's Rick. Sign him up and surf on I say. You can always sack him later if he's crap. What's the alternative. Do it yourself?

Rick! :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can promise to represent the UK as best I can,, yes,, by all means sak me if I'm not able to keep up , don't want any power, nothing,, just the ability to rep up