What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skullcap

Cantharellus

Going to give these a go. Nice packaging. A produced date would be icing on the cake...

Attachments

• IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 49

Cantharellus

Yes I think thats the lineage. Haven't seen many reports. Did some searching and found a few tester threads but it looked like there were a couple of versions tested so not sure whats what on this one. Vegging these up under a 400. I usually veg under a t5. They seen more spindly under the MH. Gonna flower these small in my old mills pride c24 and look for something special and tasty.

Day 16 veg

Attachments

• IMG_1291.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 49
M

MagusMan

Cantharellus your plants look very healthy just subbed.do you use coco

Cantharellus

No I don't use coco. I use perlite/vermiculite. I reuse this mix and have been using the same stuff for around 10-15 years. I lose a little each time I harvest but do my best to shake the roots clean after each harvest. When I get low I buy more and add it to my leftovers. It is the most cost effective and waste free method IMO. I also use rainwater and floranova bloom in veg and flower. No additives. No ec/ph meters no adjustments of any kind. Rainwater + floranova bloom. Thats it. Last 2 weeks of flower straight water no nutes. This gives me a pretty clean recovery of the mix at harvest.

Your plants look good I hope you didn't trash them...

Cantharellus

Day 31. Took cuts of all 12. I was able to get lower branches on 11 out of 12. One was topped.

Attachments

• IMG_1318.JPG
    IMG_1318.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 51
I have got some skullcap at 5 weeks flower at the minute, and they are smelling limey herbal and sweet with light green buds headstash leaners with a biker profile to them. I think the sour will come out in the cure. I previously done a pack of headstash and had a monstrous cherry pie/karmarado pheno that was a big yielding crazy cerebral yet knockout smoke previously. Also have a pack of karmarado og in with them at the min , and some chunky road dawg. Every plant i have done from karmas stable has been vigourous and a supreme smoke along with a generous yield. You definetly get karma when you pop these seeds :dance013:

Cantharellus

I ended up with 7 males and 5 females. The smells are very nice so far. 4 of the females flipped right away and started flowering. One plant is just starting to show itself as female and this one appears to be different from the other 4. Hopefully a more sat leaning pheno.

Cantharellus

Here are the females

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1355.JPG
    IMG_1355.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 47

Cantharellus

#7 day 30 This is the sativa leaning one. Lanky. I like this type of structure .

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1369.jpg
    IMG_1369.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 63