What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favorite strain at the moment (growing & smoking)

meizzwang

Holy Grail Kush-I'll admit, I'm more of a landrace sativa lover, but this variety has a quality high, ridiculous resin production, and A+ flavor. You could probably put a lot of OG's on this list, many of them are quite similar.

I agree with you that many of the OG and Kush strains are similar. Which leads me to go for potency and production over a particular strain name.

Phished880

It is funny you mention C99. I met Mr. Soul from Brother's Grimm Seeds earlier this month. Who made that strain.

I think those are 2 pretty solid choices. GG4 being something closer to sour D.

In MA I just learned of a 501(c)3 NPO cannabis group that meets regularly and has a seedbank for sharing, Cannabis Growers Association. They have a website, might be able to help you with your hunt. :D

That’s some great news. I’m very interested in what 2019 will bring to MA

Mountainkush

Favourites at the moment.
Smoking,
Daytime- Lilly- Original Delicatessen, cut down just before Christmas
Bedtime- Rhubarb Kush- Broken Coast, ordered online/helps me sleep while I wait for my Chitral Kush to ripen a bit more.

Growing,
Malawi x PCK- Ace Seeds, beautiful plant and smells like it was dipped in grape juice at the moment. Hard not to take a bite lol

highsteppa

Veteran
Stweb is a Hawaiian indica..pretty sure a old clone from Maui x Molokai Frost..some have webbed leaves. Very dank and tasty smoke

Hoss_Beardman

420giveaway
favorite in the grow is banana kush, for ease of grow, bag appeal, final cured smell
favorite smoke is blueberry headband or ghostberry for their fruity notes and good all around high

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mines a tie between Alieno Formaggio F-2 and this Blue Cookieberry Crunch

After a nice cure these are supremo!

Lolo94

Stweb is a Hawaiian indica..pretty sure a old clone from Maui x Molokai Frost..some have webbed leaves. Very dank and tasty smoke

Strawberry Web is an indica sativa hybrid. Been on the Big island since the late 80s. Grew well in Puna. Always thought (not sure) it was Duckfoot crossed with indica because of the webbing. Duckfoot was there in the 80s also. Good stuff.

Favorite current smoke is Swazi(old Hawaiian IBL) x Red Congolese. Highly energetic and active. Can take you for a fun ride. Not a nightime smoke unless you like not sleeping. Low yields but easy to grow.

Spaventa

Veteran
Not quite what you asked because this was a couple of runs ago but the best seeds I’ve popped in a while were Critical Jack Herer from Delicious seeds. I got them as a freebie with a pack of old regular seed Western Winds that didn’t fucking sprout, not one lol
I was so impressed with the Critical Jack, I bought their Critical Neville’s Haze 2.0 which is to be seen but I’m hopeful. I think Delicious seeds do decent straight fem crosses of good clone only cuts so it not rocket science but worthy still imo.
I’m smoking Mothers Finest from Sensi Seeds that I done last. Not bad. Not great.

newbert

im in uk........... those special blueberry phenos are a pain to find, but when you find one its magical, iv been thru 80 DP regulars in all and only 1 keeper :chin:

found some nice phenos from dj's line TOO, but lacked the power of my 'bullet proof blue'

have some promising offspring in testing tho, 2011 keeper x dj short male ................. with 1 pheno inpaticular exciting me, but havnt smoked yet or grown out fully :biggrin:

gunna back cross it to, and look for phenos 2011 keeper/ (di short male x 2011 keepe)r ............. the pollen in on ice as we speak :)

peak seeds blueberry is what youre looking for

TrickEE

Current fave is Panama x Malawi from Ace. Grew it and consume it daily.

I was sick of the great looking hybrids and pretty much about to give up weed because the highs were so boring. I decided I'd attempt a pure sativa in my tent with a 600w and I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Lovely smooth sativa that makes you appreciate everything again and somehow also reduces my anxiety. Haven't touched the hybrids since I've had this one - glad i've got my sativa hat on again.

I also have anxiety and am looking for a sativa dominant strain. I didn't find panama x malawi. I can find each on their own, but not bred together. Any links to help with that bro?