What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Darksider, Hamstring, thank you for your kind words. Things are picking up the pace in the flowering department. The Auto Malawi x Northern lights and the Lebanese as expected. The regular photo period genetics are a week or two out. It gives me a chance to watch these males develop without much risk. I hope you both have a great week. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, I've been busy ordering seeds for next season's grow. From the DJ Short family collective. I'm getting ( Rosaberry, Grape Kush Throwback, Clown Royal and more Blueberry).
The balance of the lineup will be some Lebanese crosses I'm doing this season.
Peace

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hey farmerlion, by any chance have you helped patients with insomnia? If so what varieties have you grown that have been helpful?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got Bud, I don't know much about secondary planting. Marigolds sound good, I'm afraid of picking something bugs would love.

Packerfan79, great to see you around my friend. The sativa plants are my favorites, but the light cycle needed doesn't work well here. I'm hoping the Bangi Haze and the Lebanese will fill the need. Good luck on finding the perfect place to live and grow. Peace brother
Kinda funny, I was looking at greenhouses (Very seriously considering moving to MI when they pass rec weed and trying my hand at growing full time.), and in quite a few pictures, there were pots of marigolds.

There's got to be something to it if a lot of people are doing it.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Just Some Tomatoes, Insomnia- yes two people. I had Lilly x MaPettit, I filled a 1/2 gallon mason jar with buds, soaked in Everclear for about 5 minutes. I strained through a large coffee filter into another jar. I let about 30% of the alcohol evaporate off. I then placed a large jar of cherries and the juice into the mason jar. I let sit at room temperature for several weeks. I then split the large jar into to quart jars with equal amount of cherries in each jar.
Both people that had small amounts slept for 13 and 18 hours straight individually. Both people told me later they had never slept so good. My wife had two cherries in a Ginger Ale with only the juice that was on and in the cherries. She suffers from migraines, within 30 minutes her migraine was gone. A very little bit goes a long way.

Got Bud, I have no doubt they work. I have never tried them. My mother in law swears by them as well. When it comes to gardening those two old crow's know what they are talking about. I have used much of what they have shared with me for growing cannabis. It seems to be working out well. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st Updates

July 1st Updates

Hey all, well July is here. I'm still waiting on summer to show up. I can't believe the amount of rain this season. My rain barrels are always full and I haven't had to haul water other than at the very beginning of the season. Here is a quick blast of pictures of most of the girls.

These are my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. These are Malawi dominant, I will let them be pollinated by my two Lebanese males.

These are my two Early Bubba Hash. They are sharing a 45 gallon grow bag. They don't seem to like a roommate, they should be single planted.

This is my NYCD, she is happy to just be.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st Updates

July 1st Updates

My Peyote Purple

One of my two Blueberries.

A Lebanese male

A Lebanese female

A male left and a female Lebanese on right, sharing a 40 gallon plastic tub.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

This is my Original Sour Diesel

This is my Blue Thai

This is a Critical Cheese

This is a Kush n Cheese
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st Updates

July 1st Updates

These are the Panama x PCK green left, purple right

This is an EDY. I'm sad it has taken me so many years to finally grow one. They are a great plant to have!

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f 29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

This is a Bubba Kush x PCK
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st Updates

July 1st Updates

These two pictures are of the same plants just a different angle. These are the Panama D/C and a Blueberry from DJ Short. I love both of these plants.

This is a picture in the door of the greenhouse.

This is my Original Glue that I have outside. I have four other plants outside but this lady has decided she wants to bigger and more beautiful.
I have decided to go back to my original plan of an open pollination of all plants in the greenhouse. I have two male Lebanese plants that will share this duty. If one of my two Blueberries turns out to be a male. I will decide his fate at that time.

I still have the indoor grow room I could move him and another plant or two into at a later time. Well that's it for now. I hope you all have a great week! Peace

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Just Some Tomatoes, Insomnia- yes two people. I had Lilly x MaPettit, I filled a 1/2 gallon mason jar with buds, soaked in Everclear for about 5 minutes. I strained through a large coffee filter into another jar. I let about 30% of the alcohol evaporate off. I then placed a large jar of cherries and the juice into the mason jar. I let sit at room temperature for several weeks. I then split the large jar into to quart jars with equal amount of cherries in each jar.
Both people that had small amounts slept for 13 and 18 hours straight individually. Both people told me later they had never slept so good. My wife had two cherries in a Ginger Ale with only the juice that was on and in the cherries. She suffers from migraines, within 30 minutes her migraine was gone. A very little bit goes a long way.

Got Bud, I have no doubt they work. I have never tried them. My mother in law swears by them as well. When it comes to gardening those two old crow's know what they are talking about. I have used much of what they have shared with me for growing cannabis. It seems to be working out well. Peace

Thanks man. Tinctures are something that I will be exploring after my harvest in fall. I'll have to give that recipe a try.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Careful with the final product. It goes screaming past the recreational party stage in a time warp of bliss. It's a full on medical coma in one oz. shot per 12oz. can of pop. Peace brother

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cherry Bounce without the still. And infused with cannabis. Very nice!

I'm going to have to try this with fresh cherries.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hamstring, thanks for the kind words my friend. I like the view myself every time I go in.

Got Bud, I'm sure you will enjoy it brother. I took a sip of the wife's drink. The cannabis flavor with cherries in a ginger ale. Wow! So earthy, sweet and pleasant to the taste buds. I will certainly be making more again this season.

Koondense, glad you enjoy the show. Feels odd saying that. I'm not trying to do a show just share what I'm doing.
So nice of you to take the time to comment my friend.
All of you have a great weekend. Be safe and God Bless! Peace

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Very happy I came across this thread, beautiful setup. I hope to go greenhouse and eventually light dep greenhouse one of these years. Subbed and thanks for sharing:tiphat: