What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

great smoker grill made,smoke town

moonymonkey

took a small regular griller cut hole in top 4-5 inches in lid,ran some type of duck tube something like a dryer hose about 3-4 ft long ran to ole box stlye grill into the bottom of it,were it sits above the smaller griller.build fire charcoal in bottom grill,also use wood chips that have been soaked in kirklands cooking soy sauce,vinegar,the salt in soy keeps things from burning.keep wood chips in the soy vinegar soaking occasionally pour the solution over the fire,while adding wood chips here an there.put all food in top grill were it can b smoked for hours,the finished of in lower grill.most smoke i ever seen come off any grill!!...even some of the best smokers put to shame yea i said that.that small grill constantly pumping that smoke into to top smoker grill like nobodies business.it look s like a tire on fire,food has serious smoke flavor and the food smells like smokee. i wud open a restaurant with this if i cud,make serious money,nobody has the smoke on the meat nowhere in this area see oe else were.thats the way u do it.peace mm/:woohoo::dance013: