What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Cuban Bubba Haze

woolybear

Veteran
day 52 from seed

day 52 from seed

day 52. Giving them a bit of bloom booster today.

haze leaner:

picture.php

bubbas:

1:
picture.php

2:
picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
Hey wooly,

Thanks for the update,
I see the frost has set in what bloom booster are you using ?

GA

I use Jack's Bloom Booster along with the Jack's pro hydro.

As I've never grown 12/12 from seed before I'm very curious as to when I should stop feeding.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
At woolie we will see when feesimg can stop by looking at the flowers. A good rough estimate to start lowering is when 50% of the hairs started to die off.

woolybear

Veteran
day 74 update

The plants are ripening quickly, switched to 100% plain water. Buds have fattened up nicely and are very pretty.

I brushed the tent flap against one of the bubba dominate plants and a a strong berry smell revealed itself. I have no idea what bubba kush is supposed to smell like but the odor was pleasant.

I have successfully cloned the haze dominate plant; the clone took under 10 days to root which was nice.

Will update with bud pics later!

SourDank

Veteran
Looking forward to seeing those pics woolybear, these seem to be coming out very dank. Hopefully KarmaG will let these out so some of us can get a crack at this hazey bubba deliciousness

woolybear

Veteran
day 76

day 76

day 76

The plants did not turn out to be huge or pretty, but the buds are nice. I have about 4-5 bud nugget sets per plant.

hazey :

picture.php

bubba leaners:

picture.php

another:

picture.php

judging by the hairs the hazey one could go for a while longer.

SourDank

Veteran
Those flowers look nice and frosty, if I were you I'd let the bubba leaders go a week longer too. Just seems like they could swell a bit more. Looking good bro

woolybear

Veteran
Hey wooly,

Thanks for the update

Looking like your one of the first to the finish line

How much longer are you going with these girls ?

GA

I'm going to take sourdank's advice and give the bubbas one week and the hazey a week+ or more. Not really in a hurry :)

nickman

Veteran
They do look good... Could u take a pic of a whole entire plant... For size comparison... Those buds look nice

woolybear

Veteran
Here's the plant shots. Most of the leaves have been removed. Not really great looking, here's some backstory:

- 1st time growing 12/12 from seed
- had a tiny bit of a root aphid issue
- tried a new technique, 100% rockwool. next time go for coco/dirt like normal

The buds look great though!

picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Here's the plant shots. Most of the leaves have been removed. Not really great looking, here's some backstory:

- 1st time growing 12/12 from seed
- had a tiny bit of a root aphid issue
- tried a new technique, 100% rockwool. next time go for coco/dirt like normal

The buds look great though!

View Image

Hey woolybear,

Thanks for the update

How do you find the 12/12 from seed ?

Have you Any seeds left or clones to run in your normal medium/mix ?

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts