What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to Kenya - Diani Beach - scoring?

mopsss

Hi fellows,

in the next few days we are travelling to Kenya - Diani Beach

Anyone here has some infos for us ? Where to score ? Prices ? Quality? highly illegal?

Webehigh only has old and not so good information ...
even found nothing here

hope someone can help me ?

thx in advance
sincere

:tiphat:

mopsss

After all this years and since noone has answered ... i am gonna answer this for you :)

Its very easy to score there. You can buy litterally everywhere. But look out for the good stuff. They have rly crappy moldy and dry weed. But thy also have the killer stuff. Price depends somehow on quality and your ability to negotiate the price.

Mids about 40 Euro half ounce.

Best i tried was imported from Athopia / Shashimani. This was pure sativa laughing tonic. One of the best herbs i ever sampled.

Further Questions? Just ask.

mopsss

oh and be carefull what u eat on the beach ... we tried lobster and ended up in hospital with diarhrea and puking. If u do eat outside make sure u have a good insurance that pays for the costs of the medial treatment since we paid about 1500€ each person for treatment for 2 days in hospital.

mopsss

cook it ... peel it ... or leave it.

When i was in Thailand, Costa Rica or Jamaica e.g. i had no problem eating from Street food stalls ... but take good care when in Kenia.

Malato

I am Kenyan sorry for being 7 years late. Habari gani! I know I spelled that wrong lol I speak Swahili but can't write. Buds are plentiful in local market places across Kenya. Have never been to Diani but in Mombasa, nyeri, kissumu, nairobi, rongai etc it's very easy to come by and I assume the same there. Find dread head vendor selling products in market place, ask for shashimane if you want dank. Pretty hard to come by Malawi unless you know someone. Know this won't help you but for future travellers enjoy Kenya's beauty as well as the buds. Fyi don't smoke in public since the implementation of Mpesa it is harder to bribe police. If you get caught with bud be prepared for 2-3 days in jail. But you'll only get caught if you're being ignorant. Smoke at homebase and you'll be fine.

Sounds like you had a good trip minus the lobster haha.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts