What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landscaping Project.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How old are your kids again eggy?

Yeh i've been enjoying the f1 mate, I liked the positive start mclaren made, it's been pretty unpredictable since, but interesting. I'm just happy to see Vettel not dominating.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Great job Eggy :yes:
It's not easy to keep growing when you have kids...
Nice to see you still around trying :)

Cya

=K

Big Eggy

Veteran
My boy is 3 and my girl is 1 and a half.. Early days.

The roofing sheets came yesterday, we'v gone for the wavy plastic sheet (micro profile) opac white. Seems like that it will block more light than I thought but think it will age better than the clear stuff. Would have liked to used multi walled pollycarbonate like you get on conservatory roofs but it was too expensive.

Big Eggy, this thread has been a true joy for me to follow through. i just discovered it this morning and it consumed me..lol. you have really transformed that area and following along through pictures was awesome. beautiful work...enjoy!!!

Big Eggy

Veteran
Thanks todd.. It's a bit of a shame that the lean-to has consumed so much of my time lately and the real gardening has taken the back foot a little. The good news is that i've only got 10 out of the 12 roofing sheets to install then I can crack on with the fun stuff again.

What program did you use to design it out? I could use a similar tool to plot out my garden so to better conceptualize. planning and execution are two separate challenges I've come to know… losing both wars

paper thorn

Veteran
I'm glad this got bumped up, cause I missed it before.
Loved the progress from a big mess to a very nice back yard.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Back with an update.

Back with an update.

Been a long time since I posted here but saw the original garden pictures and thought it would be nice to post a pic from this summer.

picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
Sorry for neglecting the thread.. With regards to the programme to design the garden, it was all my Mrs work on adobe illustrator.