What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breakfast Anytime

cannadelic

coffee, mostly I miss it these days. no good for my blood pressure I've all but given it up completely. maybe 2-3 times a month I'll hit a Caribou Coffee shop for a nice stout depth charge (3 espresso shots in a cup of java) to jump start me if I'm dragging ass.

used to be a daily ritual for me to grind beans and brew fresh pots twice a day just for me.

coffee, mostly I miss it these days. no good for my blood pressure I've all but given it up completely. maybe 2-3 times a month I'll hit a Caribou Coffee shop for a nice stout depth charge (3 espresso shots in a cup of java) to jump start me if I'm dragging ass.

used to be a daily ritual for me to grind beans and brew fresh pots twice a day just for me.

I don't know if this will help your situation, but my advisor cold presses his coffee. The acidity in coffee damages his kidneys so when he wants some coffee he has to prepare it in advance.

He soaks his ground coffee in cold water the day before and filters the coffee grounds in a paper coffee filter so that it is concentrated. When he wants to make coffee, he pours a little bit of the concentrate in a cup and then dilutes it with hot water and drinks it.

cannadelic

thnx MV, the daily ritual was a good thing not a reference to being too much work. I loved it and brewed it very strong. I used to tell my guests that 'it tastes like mud because it was ground today'.

cannadelic

hmmm, 6:40am I gotta wonder what's for breakfast right about now. I wonder what Grandma's got going on this morning.

K

KnightRueben

I've gotta say I love breakfast anytime too.

My preference is the standard breakfast sandwich on an english muffin. Multigrain english muffin, 2x pieces of bacon, 1 over easy egg (very yolky is A MUST), 1 slice of dubliner cheese.

I probably eat 5-7 of these a week LOL

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Frozen hash browns, breakfast sausage, ham or bacon if I have some, two eggs sunny side up, some kind of bread (or tortilla), ketchup and hot sauce.

D

darkhorse

all this talk is getting me preped for the breakfast my wife is cooking right now,
link sausage,bacon,fried eggs,mushrooms,black pudding,fruit pudding
beans,peeled plum tomatoes and 4 slice of toast.I may be missing something
but i hope not.

PIZZA GUY

Oatmeal with soy milk/a raw carrot/raw nuts/a banana/spring water/ black tea with honey and organic half and half/ I'm 47 and have to have a good diet or i feel like shit plus i live with two vegetarians and do alot of orgainc gardening. life is great all this bud and a fun hobbie to boot.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
pig ftw.

pig ftw.

picture.php

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
My as they have been call for over 30+ year My famous "Killer Beer Pancakes"
I make them with 7 grain cereal, whole wheat flour, corn meal, butter milk or sour milk (whole milk with a tbs of apple vinegar per cup of milk) and of course a bottle of beer Budweiser. Oh the aromatic smell of these Pancakes and bacon cooking in the morning is intoxicating.
I serve only real butter and the syrup or fruit preserves of your choice.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My as they have been call for over 30+ year My famous "Killer Beer Pancakes"
I make them with 7 grain cereal, whole wheat flour, corn meal, butter milk or sour milk (whole milk with a tbs of apple vinegar per cup of milk) and of course a bottle of beer Budweiser. Oh the aromatic smell of these Pancakes and bacon cooking in the morning is intoxicating.
I serve only real butter and the syrup or fruit preserves of your choice.
I'm headed to Perkins where I hope to find you as this mornings cook.......

Always love breakfast.... still hooked on these damn BLT's for breakfast...5days a week now....bonus is my house smells like hickory smoked bacon for a few hours a day...sure better than skunk :biggrin:

tr2

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some good quick and easy flapjacks!

Sorry for the new pic.

ButterBlaster.jpg

decent product there Bobby, I've used it several times & would still if it weren't for the price per waffle/pancake when all's said n' done.......

Today's fare is Eggos & some oven baked thick slice bacon.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thinking about stuffed french toast, stuffing made of cream cheese, apricot preserves, walnuts, yellow raisins.......

Latest posts

Latest posts