What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closet grow of Elmer's Glue

G

Here is a timeline of pics to current Day 17 of flower. I will try to update it again in a few weeks with more pics.

Im growing in a non 420 state and this is the space I can safely use. Its just for the wife and I so we dont need a lot. This is my 4th grow and I hope Im getting better and learning. Last two grows produced some nice smoke. I shared a little with a friend and they said its as good or better than most they can buy. Didnt tell them where it came from. Wife is the only other person in the world who knows whats in the closet. She wasn't happy at first but now that she has all she wants to smoke her opinion has "softened". :biggrin: I vent thru a carbon filter into the attic space thru the access hatch that was there. Made a new cutout with 4" duct up a couple feet into attic and put screen door material on end to prevent bugs from possibly coming down.

Growing in soil that's a close version of CC mix with a few other things added and tested.
The smart pots are 7 gallon but the hold more like 9 gallons. I hoped to use the bigger pots to make more nutrients available. First time for me in smart pots.

The tent is a Gorilla 2' deep by 2.5' wide and its got the extra extension on top to give a full height of 7'. I dont have room for drain pans so I found some 10 mil thick clear plastic online and some 6 mil at Lowes. I lined the bottom of the tent with a layer of the 6 on bottom and clear 10 mil up to about 4" on the tent sides to catch any run off. Seems to work well and allows me to use the bigger bags maximizing the space for pots.

Lights are a Timber Grow Light kit I made the frame of 80/20 aluminum. Overkill on frame, should have just used angle aluminum.

I have grown a different strain each time and this time its Elmer's Glue. I hope I do it justice. I read that its a very well liked strain.
I also do mainline grows witch puts me in the minority but it seems to work for me in my limited space. However this time the one on the left is getting away from me by how fast its taking off. I dont know if Im doing something right or credit the genetics.

I popped the whole pack and 2 didnt germ and out of the remainder I transplanted 2 that seemed to be the most similar and kept 2 for backup in case of issues.

Plant on right was stunted at transplant and I dont know why maybe soil was a little hot like someone suggested in a different post.
So enough typing and the rest till harvest will just be pics.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

One leaf is doing this and I have seen pics like this but cant remember what causes it. Looking now but throwing up a pic.

Last edited: