Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2017, 09:25 PM #21
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Eater View Post
Hey beanz way to make it interesting i love the look of the bushweeds haze x laos it reminds me of old high times pictures
Black Death is black lime x killer malawi is that right? Sounds and looks like a teeth grinder
always throw random stuff into threads , try keep it interesting

black death is killer malawi x black lime .... always male listed after females . just helps to identify who,s who.
beanz,n is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:25 PM #22
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
just small update here ,

bit gutted , i,m unable to supplement light . even though i,m extremely remote .....any light from inside the gh , just turns the gh into a big grow tent ..... it illuminates the whole thing up .

i,m only using 2 watt bulbs and even reduced those to a minimum , still no go .

so guess i,m lucky i,m running the more tested plants , that coped better last season with flower triggering ..... not much changes i guess , would have been nice ....to have bit more control .
beanz,n is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 04:50 AM #23
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Beanz! I'm tagged up now amigo. Looking forward to the show.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:20 PM #24
Raho

Raho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really niceRaho is just really nice
That sucks.
Basically, you'd need Light Dep tarps to contain that light, but then you aren't supplementing any more and need more artificial light.

So, assuming the supp light is dead for this season, what do you expect to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
just small update here ,

bit gutted , i,m unable to supplement light . even though i,m extremely remote .....any light from inside the gh , just turns the gh into a big grow tent ..... it illuminates the whole thing up .

i,m only using 2 watt bulbs and even reduced those to a minimum , still no go .

so guess i,m lucky i,m running the more tested plants , that coped better last season with flower triggering ..... not much changes i guess , would have been nice ....to have bit more control .

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:16 PM #25
beanz,n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
That sucks.
Basically, you'd need Light Dep tarps to contain that light, but then you aren't supplementing any more and need more artificial light.

So, assuming the supp light is dead for this season, what do you expect to happen?
well i did pick less flower sensitive strains , that was part of my selection ...so i,m guessing season dependant , results will be same as last season ....which is decent still , but i would have liked extra insurance of sup lighting , to stop anything triggering too early ......( i,ve already replaced the lime headbanger with lime dragons blood too pull bigger plants as they have hawaiian sativa in them and will be less prone to early flowering ) the lime dragons blood will most likely flower later than the ancient ......which performed well last season .

the up side is sativa action will be right on time . its really the most interesting part of the grow really in a lot ways ,

i did sneak a sativa dominate lime madness in today , think we all need to see a fully grown sativa hybrid . its also a tester in some ways , if it produces say 5 too 7 pounds or more , then the indica part of the grow really becomes pointless ..... i could just run sativa hybrids full season , they do take several more months to finish ...

catch 22 in miss out on seeing nice indica,s , theres pros and cons for both .....i,m really getting the best of both worlds with the way i,m running things .

anyone reading this is really going to need to understand flowering schedule,s of outdoor plants and light hours ,

ps i,m actually at the fun part , which is selecting strains for my side pots ... they will be germinated end month , and planted just before xmas day or just after ....can pull the gloves of and test some semi tested gear from my crosses .......i have save a spot for some seed junkie seeds , it needs to be done .

Last edited by beanz,n; 11-21-2017 at 12:56 AM..
beanz,n is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:10 PM #26
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Glad to find this. I have a feeling it is going to be the best show of 2018. AOG is the one strain Bodhi didn't make enough of. Glad you have kept it going.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 12:07 AM #27
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
In for the show,BB! Stellar setup man .That bushman x laos is love at first sight ...
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 12:50 AM #28
beanz,n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
In for the show,BB! Stellar setup man .That bushman x laos is love at first sight ...
i just made heap hybrids of those , i,m super keen to try some .
beanz,n is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 01:04 AM #29
rmkking

rmkking will become famous soon enoughrmkking will become famous soon enough
Good luck
rmkking is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 03:58 AM #30
beanz,n

bars full dirty girls atm , been cruising the red light district

ancient f2 a lot of purple action is these , makes up about 40% of them with the trait ....

bacon , bacon , bacon ......lime dragons blood

only untested strain in a big pot .....my bad , you bet
ancient headbanger

Last edited by beanz,n; 11-22-2017 at 09:35 AM..
beanz,n is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.