Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 03:01 PM #11
the_niņo

the_niņo will become famous soon enough
oh hells yes!! love it how your season starting as ours is ending... gives me something to think about besides shredding pow
the_niņo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:38 PM #12
packratt

packratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the rough
About frigging time you started this thread......
Knock it outta the park bro.
packratt is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:23 PM #13
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
The plants look so tiny in that huge pot and greenhouse but I know there will be no light hitting the floor when they get growing, going to to a good one to watch. happy to be along for the ride
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:15 PM #14
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
firstly , thanks for the good vibes and the good lucks .......

lot you guys missed out on some stuff over winter and some seed making ....so while its quiet and the plants are taking root lets have quick look .....

was a mild winter , but still dropped enough cold mornings to look for any stressy type plants to avoid , while laying down the pollen and selecting ....

everyone selects when they make seed right , lol well so they claim . you don,t see too many peoples give full disclosure though do you . i,m not breeder and i still like to select and i,d also like to do better ,

so i had two rooms built in winter and i plan to keep cuts from my grows and rare seed and make feminized seeds but mostly s1 seed for my grows . looking for more uniform grow is my target with seed i,ve made ......having strains unique to me i,ve selected .

some you know i did selection and made mullumbimby madness x thai 78 hybrids from f2 seed i had made ..... and also made haze x laos hybrids ...... tested seeds given to me from bushweed .....who had entrusted me to do them justice ..... some indica gear i made on the side also ..... my favourite probably being the blr#3 x headbanger .

anyhow some the plants that made it are in my 2017 album , they are small part of the gear i tested this winter ..... while my pots were getting some love and a re vamp .

anyway bit of history lesson for those who didn't know the go .

first thing on my list i,m looking for is" first to frost " thats my number one

quality and structure and smells

dont always like them too heavily stacked , i,m looking for air flow light penetration too

and you can bet your arse if they look like this in winter , with poor sunlight .....they will rock in grow season

Last edited by beanz,n; 11-15-2017 at 11:33 PM..
beanz,n is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:26 PM #15
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
few testers from this season winter ,

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:41 PM #16
beanz,n

even before winter when the season had ended , i was pumping out as many testers without seed making as i could ...... i was light supping stuff and then planting out . trying to look through seed i,d made for this season ......

was non stop hunting , i planted 25 black death female and made f3 , several pheno types ...some these were crazy bubble gum terps when smoked

basically last thing left standing in winter , bushweeds haze x laos ....you need to appreciate a sativa for this ....but when you can get plant like this out of season ,you can only imagine the result in season . thats why i made hybrids of them AKA love child collection ..rarely can you find plants that will perform like this out of season , ( need short break at the start of winter for flowering schedule to work on winter seed plants )

Last edited by beanz,n; 11-15-2017 at 11:55 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:50 AM #17
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
Hey beanz way to make it interesting i love the look of the bushweeds haze x laos it reminds me of old high times pictures
Black Death is black lime x killer malawi is that right? Sounds and looks like a teeth grinder
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:00 AM #18
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Still can't see your pics M8

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 02:33 PM #19
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of lightronbo51 is a glorious beacon of light
Just ordered:

GTH x LVRK
Lucky Charms x Black Lime
Orange Cookies x Black Lime
Lemon Zinger x Malawi Black Lime
Lucky Charms x Apollo 13

Finally able to do a grow after several years and I am really looking forward to exploring these genetics. Thanks to Beanz for setting up Seedbay with some fire. $40 a pack is stupid cheap for what these beans represent.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 08:53 PM #20
beanz,n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbo51 View Post
Just ordered:

GTH x LVRK
Lucky Charms x Black Lime
Orange Cookies x Black Lime
Lemon Zinger x Malawi Black Lime
Lucky Charms x Apollo 13

Finally able to do a grow after several years and I am really looking forward to exploring these genetics. Thanks to Beanz for setting up Seedbay with some fire. $40 a pack is stupid cheap for what these beans represent.
thanks for the kind words , and look forward too your grows .

i,ve added you for pic access

cant ,t believe theres still lucky charms x black lime there .......for that matter orange cookies x too ...still yet to see those , i rekon they will be great cross .