What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help needed

budding09

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my plant? Just got an ro system and this happened
Any advice on what to do is appreciated

Attachments

• 20171108_162141.jpg
    20171108_162141.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7

Fiddynut

Good afternoon budding.

Are you adding calcium and magnesium to your nutes? Most bottled nutes don't have enough cal/mag for ro water and if that's the only thing you changed this grow (ro water) I'd bet that's the issue. I'm no expert and just trying to figure this growing thing out myself but it will be easer for people to give you advise if you tell them a bit more about your grow. Strain, grow medium, nutes, ect. Take a look at some pics of calcium and magnesium deficient plants and see if you think yours look like that. Some people like cal/mag combined supplements and others like seperate calcium and mag supplements. I hope this helps and I hope your grow goes well...Fiddy.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
A little more information would help. What medium are you growing your plant(s) in? Do you know what your PH is that you've been feeding at? Did you let your RO unit run for so many gallons like most RO units recommend before using the RO water? The lower ppm your RO water the more the PH can swing due to it not having anything to buffer the PH. I have found adding an amount of tap water into the RO water of the mixed up solution can help even out the PH.

My first thought from looking at that picture would to be to look for bugs as my first step and then expand to other possible issues like resent changes in water/food/environmental changes, ect.