What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rusty patches

Gapo

Guys you are my last hope is my day 36 of growing I got problem with my leaves they start to look terrible soil is biobizz grow light fertilizer is trial pack from biobizz light is led 215w
Any idea ?
nL1LeNc.jpg

aFGPTOe.jpg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Are you seeing any new growth and how does it look? Which part of the plant shows the blotching? Upper, mid, or low? Since you already flushed your pH is fine. I got nothing because my first guess was pH out of whack, my second guess was buildup of salts or maybe too many nutes. I don't think it was a deficiency because I couldn't see any purpling of the leaf stems.

Good luck and someone here is sure to help as I am drawing a blank.

truck

What's the humidity and temp? LED will do that if your nutes aren't dialed in specifically for LED. Flush again with liquid bone meal. Foliar with something like Bio-AG TM-7. not enough P causing MG to show deficient. Pull back on your nitrogen to 1/4 or less what you normally use or labels recommendation. Could be too much K as well. LED can be tricky at first if you are use to HID. It looks like boron deficiency, but boron is never deficient, its something that is locking out Boron from being used and clogging the stomata causing the mitochondria to burn up causing those spots. Tends to happen with EC is high with something like too much Ca, Na, K. the bone meal flush with a foliar has always corrected many issues. IF you have a ppm meter do a 1 to 1 slurry test and stick your PPM meter in there x700 conversion. over 900 too much salts under 400 not enough food. just in my experience I have dealt with this when using recycled soil and growing under LED.

i do 1/4-1/2 cup of each water and soil and check a couple times over 10 minutes. Make sure you mix it well before taking the reading and make sure its the same water you use when watering. This is not my original idea. this is recommended by Nectar of the Gods. They can always help anyone in any situation. But i prefer Bio-Ag mostly, as does Nectar of the Gods in producing many of their amazing formulas. I'm just parroting good information that worked for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts