What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangerine Dream - Barney`s Farm

usermj

32676148_IMG_20170123_164516.jpg
[/URL] http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/32676153/IMG_20170123_172613.jpg.html

gmanwho

Veteran
mold

mold

always been interested in the tangerine dream.

so you always have problems with mold or budrot? or was it the strain?

bsafe

usermj

who know maybe in some day I will be want more of this buds. for good grow this plant must be ~70days on flowering. not for early harvest. very hard for smoking, hard cough. effect now trippy and balanced.

YetiOG

all not so bad it is still marijuana but this genetic contain something strange.

I remember when that variety came out. Not one good word said about it by growers. Everyone i knew who tried it was totally pissed and said it was shitty in every way, though primarily in growth and effect (2 most important things) so i never touched the stuff. Been offered those seeds and turned them down on 4 different occasions. One was a gift offer from a place i buy seeds retail (store locally), 1 from the grow shop and 2 from friends who asked if id run for them to try. The friends were let down but understood when i explained the rep tangerine dream has... total garby in the eyes of serious growers

I saw earlier you mentioned arjans hazes. Very different but much better imo. The #3 is cool as hell and great inside. Id love to cross that with mandalas satori and see what kind of badass little sativa pops out.