What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangerine Dream - Barney`s Farm

usermj

I have problem with mold but this grow go to finish anyway. As smoke this plant not to so like for me because it is like durty wax. not good sativa and not good indica. as my opinion. smell 4/5, taste not vigorous.

usermj

maybe after curing some will be different. but sativa/indica balance in this plant anyway not good for smoking as for me.

usermj

this is not bad and very original genetic some like arjans hazes maybe bit more smelly. But it is have big difference with other plants for regular smoking. it is colectional plant as I think. and THC really no so high. this is all I think.

Drop That Sound

Sorry to hear, I once lost 15 barney farms blue cheese and most of 15 sour kush's to mold within a week, big beautiful plants they were. Stomped my feet 6 inches into the ground and cried like a kid getting his candy stolen... since then i spend 1000's on indoor equipment and my dehumidifier has its own garage and treated like a lamborghini.

usermj

maybe to the end of the grow it is can have 18% of thc, indica part of genetic can give some extra bloom on the end of flowering. now this plant will be live one week more without watering.

usermj

yes this plant containe some power of smoke. but any way it is very waxy and give some not positive efect on eye. also it is like fast sativa with some not positive effects. paranoia not big, and effect now not sleepy.

Latest posts

Latest posts