What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BudBrain Kojak in 5gal DWC

ISM2

Breeder: BudBrain
Strain: Kojak (Killer Queen x Jack Herer)
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Series
5gal DWC with 6" net pot filled with Hydroton
400w MH, switching to 360w HPS after two weeks of 12/12.

Last year I germinated 7 seeds of this strain and grew them in soil. The seeds were acquired back in 2006. Six of the plants were female!
I flowered them out and kept three of the best: K3, K5, K7
Pics: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=59619

Out of those three, I decided to keep a clone of K3 and then took additional clones from it.
Here is that clone at 151 days in veg.

It was originally in a 3" net pot then that pot was placed into a 6" net pot and put into 5gal DWC. In this pic it has been in the 6" net pot for 17 days.

Top view:

Clone of the mother clone that's been in the 6" net pot for 17 days.

Both have been under 12/12 for 3 days in these pics.
Save
Save

ISM2

My homemade 3gal tote DWC veg station:

Before they go into here, they are rooted in an EZ-Clone.

ISM2

Just a little update. All is looking good. She's s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g!
Here's the mother clone at 12 days into flower.

Rooted clone on its way to flower room:

deepwaterdude

Looking good n sticky, ISM2! I'm running an Ace Panama in similar setup; 5 gal recirc dwc with the same nutes, although I'm running just the flora Bloom and liquid Koolbloom. How high do your ppms go? Thanks, DWD

ISM2

Looking good n sticky, ISM2! I'm running an Ace Panama in similar setup; 5 gal recirc dwc with the same nutes, although I'm running just the flora Bloom and liquid Koolbloom. How high do your ppms go? Thanks, DWD

Thanks, DWD!
I've noticed this strain isn't very hungry compared to others I've ran.
The highest I've seen it so far is in the mid-1600's.

Latest posts

Latest posts