What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast buds Auto grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Fast Buds Auto grow. I have grown bagseed auto buds before, but first time trying out fast buds stuff. looking forward to watching these grow big or so I hope. Ill post pix twice a month.

I atm I can only grow 1 seed at a time and if it looks like it is growing well, then Ill plant another seed. The max amount of room the closet can grow is 2 plants at a time.
I planted 1 seed of the Rhino Ryders in a rock wool cube.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The seed has sprouted, now just waiting for it to pop out of the rockwool cube and would the seed planted in the rockwool cube grow good in coco. Hope my question makes sense

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I put the RR in the 200watt led room. also put a time lapse camera on it, to watch it grow up into a beautiful lady. hoppen it all works out.

also what is the best light cycle for auto's. like 12-12 or something else. I wanted to set it light cycle tomorrow cuz now its on 24/0.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I put this one on an 18/6 light cycle just now. and Im not gunna feed this one any nuts because I always seem to burn my seedlings. I may feed some bloom when the flowers are growing.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so I put this one on an 18/6 light cycle just now. and Im not gunna feed this one any nuts because I always seem to burn my seedlings. I may feed some bloom when the flowers are growing.
1/2 strength every 2-3 waterings once it's sexed.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's a pic of the Auto Rhino Ryder. I'm in the process of making a time lapse video which I may or may not upload. but I'll post 2 pix each month either way. Also should I take out the CD. I was thinking I should take it out but not sure.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
maybe i'm just being a worry wort, but the RR doesn't seem to be growing that fast at all according to my time lapse video. should I be worried about its growth being so slow at this point?

also I watered it a little bit today with plain water at around 6.5ph.
and I took the CD out of the bucket.

I guess Ill just half to wait and see what happens in the weeks to come. also I read that the auto RR doesn't need a lot of water so I'm not gunna over water it. and the temps are staying at 80degreese.

That's it for today.

FastBuds

How is it going there, Cheesebuds? Any update? Hope all fine! :)
We cannot move this thread, or we don't know how to do it yet! Sorry!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey there fast buds. no need to remove this thread just yet. I do have 3 seeds left. and there is the one tiny auto RR still growing. I am in the process of trying to revegetating it this one if that's even possible to do so.
ill post a new pic tomorrow.

as for the last 3 seeds I was planning on planting them outdoors next year in spring maybe

FastBuds

Hi Cheesebuds! We didn't say we were going to remove this thread, bro! Sorry if you understood that! We said we cannot move it to our forum! No worries!

RhinoRyder should be easier one to grow, but if you have issues, you can check other grow reports about this strain in GrowDiaries.com or here https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/trips-white-rhino-safari-rhino-ryder.53993/
, for example. Just a suggestion, they're very helpful and kind people too. Hope it helps a bit to get the best of she. :)

Oh, about revegetating... autos cannot be revegetated, bro!

How is it going? Thanks!