Firing up the garden with 8 plants.
(1. Cotton candy kush by Delicious seeds
(2. Spider bite v2 x Monster cookies byGps
(3. Strawberry cheesecake by Heavyweight
(4. BLZ Bud by Seedism
(5. Puff puff pass out by Kali's fruitful
(6. K.O. KUSH by Heavyweight
(7. Blueberry O.G. by Original Sensible seed

All are currently germinating. All except one monster cookie cross has cracked the shell. These will all go into a custom soil blend of coco and peat. 3 plants will be grown organically & the remaining 5 will be bottled nutes. All in a 4x4 tent under a 1000 watter. Currently under 250 watt.
I will also use scrog, lst or sum mainlining as training. Any questions or comments drop in at any time..

All is well so far, 7 out of 8 has cracked so far but only 6 has ben planted so far. Giving the strawberry cheesecake a lil more time to develop but one the spiderbite v2 x monster cookies has yet to crack. So hopefully it will crack and give me a 8 out of 8 germination success..

Oh and i forgot to mention. There are 2 Spiderbite v2 x monster cookie seeds. They are the onpy regular seeds in this grow so hopefully i can get a nice female from the 2 and have 8 beautiful ladies to flower out

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That's. Lot of different strains..

That's. Lot of different strains..

Firing up the garden with 8 plants.
(1. Cotton candy kush by Delicious seeds
(2. Spider bite v2 x Monster cookies byGps
(3. Strawberry cheesecake by Heavyweight
(4. BLZ Bud by Seedism
(5. Puff puff pass out by Kali's fruitful
(6. K.O. KUSH by Heavyweight
(7. Blueberry O.G. by Original Sensible seed

I am usually reluctant to run that many strains in one run. I like to run one Killer Strain per run so I can focus on what that strain needs.

I'm sure yours will do fine and I'll tag along.

I am also starting off 4 different strains which were Freebies and a pleasant surprise.
:party: Good Luck - looking forward to tracking your progress

Peace

@420somewhere

Thanks for tagging along. One strain would good 2. I like varieties tho lol. I am really jus looking to see where things take me and find a new favorite along the way. Cant wait to see these babies sprout. I appreciate u joining in. Stay updated

Sorry for the delay. Been having a few things happen since then. One problem is that my dog has eaten all of my germinated seeds lol so i had to start over using different genetics. So as of now i have started off using regular seeds instead of feminized until i shop for some more seeds. As for the grow, everything has been going along perfect. Only problem ive had so far is that one of seedlings have a bit of a mutation but other than that everything is well. 7 plants have germinated & risen thru the soil. Still waiting on the last 5 to crack thru the medium. I have them started in plastic cups. My medium consist of 60% promix bx, 20% coco coir, 10% worm castings, 10% vermiculite. I will transplant into 3 gallon and 5 gallon grow bags. My medium for the final stage consists of 40% roots organics, 10% fox farm ocean forest, 10% happy frog, 15% black gold natural & organic soil, 15% earthworm castings. 10% pure coco coir with sum added vermiculite. Soil has had a few amendments and has cooked for 6-7 months.. As i continue down this journey, i am pleased that others are joing along. Any questions or comments chime in.

Mr.Demeter

Dreams,

Hello mate! Looks like you have a good start to a new beginning! The only problem ive ran into running multiple strains, is the variation in plant needs. What is good for one baby may be not so good for another, which can create a daunting task when it comes to mixing nutes! Hopefully you can find a happy medium for all your ladies tho! Subbed for sure mate, I cant wait to see that 4x4 chuck full of green and loving life under your 1000watter! Kudos! I wish you the best of luck and a pile of positive karma! Keep on keepin on bruddah! :tiphat:

Thanks for the good vibes. Im currently only growing 2 strains. One seedling is spiderbite v2 x monster cookies by GreenPoint & all the others are some type of bubba kush that i received from a friend of mine. They are all regular seeds so now i gatta watch out for males but itll be fine. Hopefully i can get a nice amount of females out the group. Will go seed shopping after a while, right now im jus using what i got

Time for an update. 8 out of 9 seeds has risen from the cups of soil. They are currently under a 250 watt cfl ballast. Just finished watering them with act tea. Its earthworm castings, fulvic & humic acids, azomite, mollases, mychorrizae, amino acids, & etc. About another week in a half and they will be repotted into 3 gal and 5 gal grow bags and placed in a 4x4 tent under a 1000 watter. Starting flower after a 5 week max veg time. Have a look and i apologize these pics are from my phone so not the best quality

Latest posts

Latest posts