What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a keeper I found in my Destiny D1 seeds. It's a cross of White Truffle x A5haze bx x Mac. She reeks of skunky Diesel. I love this plant a lot.. She takes 90 days to finish.

DSCN2526.JPG

DSCN2532.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes..Destiny Male =(A5hbx x MAC).. The mac male was selected by me. I did not use Mac1. I hit A5hbx with my Mac male. I grew those seeds and selected my A5hbx x Mac male to use in a few projects. I also made Destiny F2 seeds but those were not stable.. I did find some skunky diesel phenos in those DF2 seeds..

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would if i were you. Sounds super promising.
Also have socal master Kush x hash plant. Which sounds like a good strain for outdoors here in New Mexico high plains desert.
And there's others...lol ..always too many choices!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Waddup bro!? We were just talking about that. Cuz I'm in New Mexico now. Greyskull out in Kansas.
I remember you told me you were out in NM. Cool to see Greyskull is doing his thing. We have been having a discussion about that Maui Skunkdog on Discord for the last few days. I am in VA but I would make the trek out for a reunion for sure!