Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Abja Roots flower pictures

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Fastbuds
Abja Roots flower pictures Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 AM #1
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
Abja Roots flower pictures

This thread will be to document random strains that I've grown or am growing. I don't usually take pics during flower, so it will more than likely just be harvest pics in here.

I'll start with this Alien OG. Picked this clone up at Harborside, and while most of their clones are garbage. This one seems like a winner so far. I would have liked to let it go another week, but there was a PM issue with some other plants. I am excited to run this in my coco DTW setup. I think it's going to be really nice.

I tend to do all my random strains in a just add water pre-amended soil mix. This way I can pull them individually, and let the plant take what it needs. I add some bokashi, or EWC tea sporadically.

Alien OG

Day 64 flower.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Quote:
Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand
Abja Roots is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 AM #2
Abja Roots

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
Chernobyl

Day 63 : Just add water pre-amended soil mix, under 1KW.

This is another harborside clone. Turned out pretty nice in my opinion. Will keep it around for another run or two. The smell is like lots of the other jack strains I've smelled. XJ-13, J-1 etc... I personally like the smell. We'll see how the high is on it.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Quote:
Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 AM #3
Abja Roots

J-1 Day 63

This was a clone from a friend. I grew some of these in pre-amended just add water soil. I also grew one or two in my coco DTW setup. Smells like Jack. Nice frost. I'll be interested to try it and see how the high is on it. Very easy to grow imo.

Quote:

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:52 AM #4
Abja Roots

Purple Diesel

Day 64 - Just add water pre-amended soil mix. Under a 600.

Another clone from Harborside. It smelled just like this herb we used to get as Raspberry Kush. Interesting herb. I didn't save any cuts. It vegged super slow, and I don't really tolerate that in any cuts. So it's gone. Looking forward to trying it though. These pictures aren't that great. The plants looked really nice though.

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM #5
UnknownProphet
ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant futureUnknownProphet has a brilliant future
First to pull up a chair, but I'm sure I won't be the last.

I've seen some of your Corleone Kush and it was a great looking batch of flowers. You got skills homie, can't wait to see this thread develop.

Sub'd.

My Medical Grade Cannaography
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123463

Official Seed Harvest, Storing, Curing, ect. Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=140233
UnknownProphet is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2012, 12:31 PM #6
Ultra Current

Nice! Ive been hearing about that J1. I have a J1 but it is not the one that you speak of. Maybe the smells are similar and maybe you have some thai influence in there like the J1 that we have. Nice show!

Old 02-18-2012, 01:52 PM #7
idoreallytry

nice brother,,,peace

Old 02-18-2012, 02:22 PM #8
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant future
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking good!

FiveLeggedGoat is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2012, 09:51 PM #9
Mia

Mia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really nice
Cool pics and nicely done!
So that's what buds on a chernobyl look like.lol
I couldn't get mine to nug up, I was kind of neglectful though. That stuff makes really nice oil if you're into that sort of thing. She's a leggy girl...
Thanks for the info.
Let us know the quality of that alien cut(taste, potency) if you're so inclined. I think I've heard it looks better than it is.
I'm curious.
Mia is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2012, 11:02 PM #10
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
come on.....

i know you have some more pics....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote