What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

GSPfan

Veteran
Dude, its 2017. How much weed do you smoke? Lol
Im rooting for Weidman. I think Mousasi is over confident in this one.

-Ironlion

He ain't been smokin as much as you GSP fan

He ain't been smokin as much as you GSP fan

Where ' go! ??? Gotta subscribe to another thread now )/: !

Yea, spose i'd like to see big Ben rothwell pair up with either of these two ai think they have similar attributes but ben would power through both. Neither Lewis or Hunt is as agile as JDS

( ruffians getting the thread shut dowN ! ). :)

KillerDemo

Elmerbud aka birdy crashes another UFC thread with his negativity. Eventually this thread will be crashed too. Take care fellas

Bwanabud

KD learn to be reasonable and have some discretion in your tone, all you are doing is closing threads on a sport we love...and the MODS HATE for some reason ?

Looking forward to tonights fights, should be great.

What Up Mr.Lion !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PS: Elmer is NOT Birdy bro, he's been here a long time...he's a proud Australian, Birdy was from the UK.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am feeling a good card coming. Been wrong before though. Will take Hunt, Brunson, Pearson, Cutelaba, Elliott.

Attachments

• nWO07vr.png
    nWO07vr.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 49

KillerDemo

KD learn to be reasonable and have some discretion in your tone, all you are doing is closing threads on a sport we love...and the MODS HATE for some reason ?

PS: Elmer is NOT Birdy bro, he's been here a long time...he's a proud Australian, Birdy was from the UK.
Broke bum, cant pick a winner to save his life

KillerDemo

PS: im not your "bro" you twink. Elmer and yourself were so mad that im constantly picking winners. You guys cant stand it. :moon:

-Ironlion

"Beautiful" Auckland...Middle earth ......

Damm,Cant get rid of an "ad", on Flo player Via FirstrowSports ! :mad:

Howze dude !:) .......'k vipboxtv.me, fingers crosseD

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The prelims were fun. I haven't picked a winner for the main event yet. Lewis has crazy power, but Hunt has power with experience. It would be fun if Hunt can find a way to win. Someone older than me still winning at the top level.

-Ironlion

LOL, that thing (hair!) on that guys head LOOKS like its gonna sprout legs and Slide off,or somethin !!! just thinking out loud ! :D

hair would be cooLL, damn cold without any Lol. " i got my hood I got my HOOD I GOT MY HOOD!"

-
Woa... tim elliot ! he looked so good[standing}with mighty mouse ! /-: ( Ben Quen?.&^* (v MM) ?

Last edited:

-Ironlion

The stream keeps becoming interupted,and freezing,so i go to the music open on another tab,
rob pearson was on - other guy was much bigger, i agree kd if RP wasnt the "named victor" he should retire ! or tHink you said something like that. Iaquinta took much out of him. Peace & good vibe here!) ... jsS sayinN'! :)

---
Theres no bandwidth problem at 4-5 am in the mornin ( sure most have gottabe sleeping)
music playsS! ........

being told. REAL...(Quite,now) -hard but became Veggie a little time ago.... damn,!!! mcdonalds !!!

" yea screw this " im gonna d'load tomorrow . Daylights here so im gonna checkout Gorgeous creation (and ours:)) through the window !
Want the clouds too vanish so i can see the sun rise up

i get my wish ! :D .... "BRIGHT REFLECTION" on a nrby house:-D

music plays so there, i'll go check though*............jeepers boxing etc bred into me at 8 (probably6) hard to shake. the principal y'see! mmmnh hard-ish to speak now ... naaA Isnt !
-
just saying. The Program .
Set pieces .
SERVICE orTransit lines ? ... :( ... NoooOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................[ THiSSSS :dance: ...
-

:)))))))):-D
:yes: ...

No still not working .i must Shut down the Tab before you tell me the result. :wave :

https://youtu.be/g_gz66Ff2Gs . Hunt mer'! (-: knew someone was gettin koed

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There have been a lot of fast finishes tonight. :)

I'm officially picking Lewis in the main event. I'd rather see Hunt get another win. The Black Beast might get the next title shot if he wins.

-Ironlion

jesus christ, do you ever stop? Now I don't want you here fuck

:( . :) ... :nono:

- 24/7 everysecondofeveryday. THEN ive gotta DO ALL OTHER STUFF !
:yoinks :
But i love!ya (o'course) Jus taken awhile..

:D
-
Realise my whole life(feels), is Forfeited because of wrong "ultimately Speakings" but DOINGS in the World
-
...and the more there is argument the more "OF THAT" there is.
Wrongly - " Driven ".
-
A time will be when you look for " EveryScrap " of Info.
Yes! ..."(-;" - Said again this is
-
gi me the Powder
( helping hand ) this will not be needed in the future,have seen

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts