What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best cannabis strain for someone with numerous health ailments?

As I know someone with various health problems, my question to you guys is what do you think the most ideal strain to grow for someone with arthritis, lupus potentially, glaucoma, and various extreme bouts of pain from nerve damage?

Thanks to all that can help or direct me in the right direction! :tiphat:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I doubt you're going to find one strain that will best address all those symptoms in one plant. Your best course of action may be to find the best strain and harvest time for each condition and then try to concoct a concentrate of each strain that can be taken as needed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
for general body relief,i would lean towards the stronger indicas
could also look for high cbd strains

i dont know what you like, but look for things with the name kush, or with indica lineage
/you could do a search for high cbd plants and find lots of varieties
pick the ones that sound good to you and see how you like them

I doubt you're going to find one strain that will best address all those symptoms in one plant. Your best course of action may be to find the best strain and harvest time for each condition and then try to concoct a concentrate of each strain that can be taken as needed.

Hi there, sounds like a good process to go with. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any suggestions for strains of Cannabis that may already be out there that would fit this variety of issues?

for general body relief,i would lean towards the stronger indicas
could also look for high cbd strains

i dont know what you like, but look for things with the name kush, or with indica lineage
/you could do a search for high cbd plants and find lots of varieties
pick the ones that sound good to you and see how you like them

Hi there, I will check out Kush and Indica for these health ailments and try the variety and we'll see which one works best. Thanks for sharing!