What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

microbrewer9

Is there anyone who knows of a person personally that has orally ingested hemp oil to cure themselves of cancer or any other ailments? I don't smoke pot too often anymore, but I am really fascinated by this and would like to know if there's any validity to it. I have some experience growing autoflowers wish for something I did it as a hobby years back I've never done anything commercially and I've never done it to make a profit was really just for personal use. I know several people who are fairly sick and would not hesitate to try to manufacture the oil if I thought I could help them. I'm not interested in making money or producing this to use recreationally I'm looking at it from a strictly medicinal standpoint. While I realize they say that you should use high THC indica dominant strains I have located a couple of auto flowering strains that possess these traits. any information anybody has would be very helpful and appreciated.