What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Oil - Naptha Substitute

h&r

Has anyone been making the Rick Oil with Everclear?

I kinda scared to try in-case I end up screwing up a whole lb of good nugs.

Ive heard it can be done with everclear, but do you use the exact same amount and treat it the exact same way, and does it end up exactly as good?

:thanks:

whisperingeye

No, but I was wondering the same thing. He uses the same chemical every time so maybe it does matter. I will keep checking this post. Good Luck!

justa waterboy

hey there, everclear works just fine. evaperats off fairly quick. i eat it and smoke it , its very effective. use green plant matter, you will get a cleaner oil. my 1 cent.

h&r

justa waterboy- thanks, can you describe when you put your pound in the bucket exactly what happens next with the everclear, I think you pour it over and crush up the material for how many minutes and then what?

I understand the boiling off part but the part before I want to make sure I do evrything perfectly as far as amount of time per step.

Thanks again!

justa waterboy

1 5th everclear will cover roughly 2-3 oz. i use a one gallon pyrex bowl,insert paint type bag strainer add weed and everclear. agitate gently for 5 minutes. the harder you mix it the more plant matter you get. thats all abought what your looking for, lite or dark oil. next pull bag and squeez off moistur. take bowl of everclear oil and set it into a crockpot on high. watch closly 24 hrs. works good for me,but allways trying to learn new and better. hope this helps.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Fuck RSO

Make FECO.

YES, everclear 180 is what you want.
No need to heat the alcohol mixture. Just let it evaporate off at room temp.
Much safer that way

Dog Star

Veteran
Fuck i am stoned...this guy is banned in 2010 and here we are to give advices to him...

heheehehehehehehee :biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
Sorry THCVhunter,
was really blasted with Amnesia Core bud when i gived those comment...

Kind regards

P.S... BHO is also a good concetrate to treat cancers,some folks claim its a better and more pure than RSO.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Interesting.
I thought ethanol a better solvent than butane.
But, growing is my specialty, not extracting.

Latest posts

Latest posts