What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

Dankwolf

I have a bunch and rotate through as they get too sticky. The alcohol in the jar is loaded.
I had the jar spill outdoors on a glass table and the next day when it dried, there was yellow hash all over the table top. Such a waste.

View Image

View Image

After alcohol soak . try some cooking oil on a q tip to and wipe all sides of scissors then wipe of with clean towel or rag . it help the scissors stay clean and working like a boss . I promise if you try you will never go with out .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This time I'm going to try and evaporate the alcohol and recover the goodness.

The Forum is really sticky. Scissors had to be swapped out every ten minutes or so.

Dankwolf

This time I'm going to try and evaporate the alcohol and recover the goodness.

The Forum is really sticky. Scissors had to be swapped out every ten minutes or so.

Cooking oil or any oil, butter or what not works wonders try it once and you will get it .no more runni,g scissors . I can get a quarter p- half p trimed up with out issue using oil after cleaning strian depending.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Finished cutting everything down except a few lowers of the full plant I harvested yesterday. Froze my ass off, the last plant smells very strong like lemons. Will start trimming this week and hopefully be done by the end of next month. Did much better this year as last year I had lost entire plants. This year lost a few branches but nothing outside of expected loses for outdoor. Will try to give individual pics with smoke reports in December/January.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Once this last bit is down I will have ended up with a bit over 5. Was hoping for more as I am sure everyone does but definitely a lot better than last year at 2. Question for anyone out there, what is standard to pay for hand trimming? I have 2 experienced people coming to trim my stuff that are friends of phamily and don't know what is standard. Thanks for all the help and encouragement this year.

NENugger

FYI For those close to North Shore, Aubuchon hardware in Ipswich is selling 2 cu feet Happy Frog potting soil for 19.99 which is half price. I have already purchased 4 bags and will go back for more. They already restocked what I bought so looks like they have many. Hopefully, they won't discover the mistake until too late.
"This unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi "

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
FYI For those close to North Shore, Aubuchon hardware in Ipswich is selling 2 cu feet Happy Frog potting soil for 19.99 which is half price. I have already purchased 4 bags and will go back for more. They already restocked what I bought so looks like they have many. Hopefully, they won't discover the mistake until too late.
"This unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi "

WOW!! They are really taking you guys at $40 a bag ! I get it for $20 a bag. $15 if I buy 10 at a time, $12.50 if I buy a pallet(60 bags) . I guess I have it better than I thought.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Getting ready for the season. Fire up the cloners.

Has anyone tried growing in locally made compost? There's a place nearby that gets all the old vegetables from supermarkets. Their compost is pretty reasonable.

Latest posts

Latest posts