What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gmo cookies strain michigan?

scrogtom

I'll take the fucking pepsi challenge against other strains. This gmo cut came out absolutely. rediculas, yes took 75 days but I truly believe the yield made up for it.. getting 2.5 easy greasy per light no problem with little manipulation. As you can see very stoked to run this again hydro ( :

Chemdawggy Dawg

I get about the same yield with either but the gmo requires much more work for me. It will grow an extra ft between Day 21 and 28. It is the largest plant ive ever seen and requires heavy topping in a normal setup . They're both pretty nice, after growing both out more than once I prefer the glue.

Last edited:

scrogtom

I wish I had that cut of glue, I'm out of the loop. The glue I ran was stretchy but nowhere near the yield of this gmo... although I am confident we are speaking of the same legit gmo because it did shoot up a foot probably between 21 and 28 of flower....lol... that's when I wished I went at her different with my small set up...

scrogtom

Has anyone ran her in a scrog set up? I think it would be alot of work and maybe not the best for it? Anyone scrogged the glue even? Thanks. .

Chemdawggy Dawg

Hey waxi, that's definitely real. I think the best way to grow this one is to top it early and often and try to get a nice bush that is only around a ft to 18" tall then bloom. Even then you'll probably still have to do more topping. It is a legit 4x strecher. It is pretty tasty, and really stinky. If I put a joint in my shirt pocket it makes me nauseated lol.

scrogtom

That's great info chemdawgy, that's exactly what I will do with her this run. My only dilemma is having variety because I have nothing that will keep up with her on the stretch and my room is real small and my light height has to stay uniform..

Looks like a nice cut. I’d like to give it a run sometime myself. Still trying to hunt down the glue as well. I’m also way out of the loop so to speak. Keeping my fingers crossed

SevenTreeFour

Just grabbed some GMO from Genotype over the weekend. GMO has been one of my favorite flowers to burn. Thanks for the info ChemDawggy! I have low ceilings so looks like I'll be training the mess out of these girls!!!!!!!! Love the name too... Chem strains are life.

SevenTreeFour

Just grabbed some GMO from Genotype over the weekend. GMO has been one of my favorite flowers to burn. Thanks for the info ChemDawggy! I have low ceilings so looks like I'll be training the mess out of these girls!!!!!!!! Love the name too... Chem strains are life.

Cannavore

Veteran
6N6rken.jpg

Queef

Looks good hope you got tall ceilings cause shes going to stretch alot. Love the flower and really love the garlic gas concentrate she puts out. Probably the fastest strain that fills my kief chamber in my grinder.

Cannavore

Veteran
Looks good hope you got tall ceilings cause shes going to stretch alot. Love the flower and really love the garlic gas concentrate she puts out. Probably the fastest strain that fills my kief chamber in my grinder.

yeah no way would i dare do that lol she stretches at least 3x in my garden. this one was overvegged due to laziness but i needed to take some healthy cuts anyways :) love this plant just wish it was quicker. made a cross of gmo x dawgs waltz to hopefully hunt out a quicker gmo biatch.

Queef

Haha yea i was about to say. The strech almost put me off from growing it a second time i basically killed every clone but one. Then i smelled them terps now she has a spot in my garden. I dont run full tent of her just 1 or 2 plants everyrun. I still hate the way she grows

Arborside in ann arbor posted 31%thc and 37%cannabinoids pn a batch of flower they tested

Queef

That GMO life..lmfao. The stretch with the yield straight up flop city. I run a staggered grow so once she starts flopping she gets put in the corner. So dank though can't let her go
g44Sswe.jpg