What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Not trying to hijack anybodies comments, but I have always mixed 1 part black strap molasses : 1 part neem before adding to water as to help the neem oil emulsify into water

Good info a couple drops of dish soap works as well but that's more for pure neem. The extract mixes water just needs a shake

gmanwho

Veteran
i'm interested in learning about some foliars for my outdoor grow

just started messing with spray-n-grow , then their fertilizer," bills perfect fertilizer" spray both once a week. saw some nice color coming out if it already with only one application of each.

for pm been using Procidic as a preventative. all rooms now have a day night controller so that once it goes dark the dehumidifier comes on to bring room to 45%. seems to be holding shit down, things could have went real bad a month or 2 back.

keep it rocking AG!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
I did spray the whole cellar with Potassium bicarbonate, because the other side has cracks in walls with water leaks. So I take no chances. I have them under 600w mh 24hrs so I can't spray them anymore. Drench only

Americangrower

Veteran
Shit blowing up in veg. Think I will throw the Chem sister, deadhead og, ecsd and GG4 x PGB into flower tomorrow
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So was doing a Lil stem rub n smell on a few star99. #6 stinks of Chem/diesel, #8 has what I think smells like peanuts, the kid says peautbutter/coffee

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok so it looks like my homemade cloner is working. Got roots starting on Chem Sister and Deadhead og in 10 to 12 days and all of the Paris og x Greatful breath crosses in 7 days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Today Chem Sister, Deadhead OG and the ECSD and GG4 x Pilgrimage (Paris OG x Greatful breath) went into 12/12 at around 45 days from germ.
picture.php

picture.php

The rest are in veg room, I need to take a couple clones off each 1 before putting them in flower room.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
ive had such a ride with aero cloners. i have a bunch of ez-cloners, turbo cloners, diy cloners, lying around not being used anymore. my suggestion would be if you have something precious .....root a few extra another way.

when they work great its easy as pie, when they dont, well you loose your genetics the hard way an cant fill rooms.

not an exaggeration, ive lost thousands of clones to the "aero cloners" in the past 10 years.

then again some people have all the luck. not trying to turn this into use this or that in your aero cloner, cause thats usually a post like this turns in to....

just be weary of putting your only clone stock in them.....

loving the color in the room!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Oh I hear you Gman, that's why plants aren't going into flower room until clones are rooted. I had a Aero years ago but to me soil or peat was just easier and since I had mom's it didn't matter if 60 or 70 % rooted. But I'm not at grow room often enough for cloning that way so Aero works better.
So I checked today it looks like all but 1 each of the sister and deadhead are showing roots not bad 32 out 34. I think the other 2 will root they seem bumpy.

Americangrower

Veteran
OK has anyone ever had a branch split into 2 all by itself.
picture.php

picture.php

Weird it even had only 1 leaf on each branch of where I would say the 1St node would have been.

Here the 2 tops of branch
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Time for a little update.. The Sister, Deadhead and the Pilgrimage have been in 12/12 for 6 full days. So 4 of them are male 3 SD and 1 GG. Thats no big surprise.

The surprise to me was the GG x Pilgrimage, He showed sex in 2 days of 12/12 and is showing a crazy amount of balls in 6 days. I was in a hurry so I didn't snap a pic but I will tomorrow. I wasn't really going to keep a GG/Pilgrimage male but this guy stinks, has great node space and the quickest flowering I have ever seen.
I mean the others have 1 or 2 balls and he has well IDK a lot lol.

Americangrower

Veteran
so lights went to 12/12 exactly 7 days ago at 12pm. This is the GG4 x Pilgrimage ...I think I can see a few tiny Trich forming. If only my phone took better pics..ugh

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Had to put him in a tent today, he is a lil to close to popping for me to leave with the ladies..

Americangrower

Veteran
Sd x PGB #3

picture.php

Sd x PGB #3

picture.php

SD x PGB #1
picture.php

SD x PGB #1
picture.php

hmm I think I just turn this thread into a sausage factory...maybe I should rename it. LOL