What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why seperate women?

CosmicKitty

I can't say I disagree with you Blue Berry. Most "clones" in the general population I cross paths with seem to have never reached their full potential as individuals.....and some seem downright retarded or......Jesus!...they act like clones :eek:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
soapbox moment

soapbox moment

Yes I am relaxed..I just see this in so many places, women this and women that, almost like suggesting that women are a minority or something, and I wonder why there is less demand for men exclusive areas. But Ive been a member on other grow forums and I can never really tell whether posters are female or male and it really doesn't matter at all.

'it really SHOULDN'T matter....'

i can tell within the first 3 to 5 posts if it is a guy.
still waiting to be corrected.

women just communicate differently. it is nice to have a place that the ganja girls and weed women can call their own.

the 'old farts' have their own forum...

there are lots of guys browsing this area and that is ok. what is not ok is to go into someone else's space hunting and gathering.

thousands of ladies have been scared off of these weed sites by the thoughtless comments left behind from a guy or the chit chatter in the chat room.

we get enough of that in the real world.

ICMAG is much better than most sites but i don't think we are there yet. i still see lots of stuff in the various forums that is way out of line. not just with regards to women but also gays and lesbians.
think of the hundreds of thousands of pot smoking gays that would never post openly on a forum.
they would get thrown to the wolves.

i am curious to know if there is a female MOD who checks up on this. women are sensitive beings and there are things that we see, that a male MOD would never pick up on

i had a lightbulb moment the other day. ...

maybe ICMAG can set a groundbreaking example of how fast and furious the women come into flower when they are left with a safe place to be together.
for example, an area of the woman's forum that is set up similar to the 'invite only' area of the ICMAG420.
a new guest would have to get a reference in the same way from an established member who could confirm that the account was not just a female name or avitar photo.

women are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the quickly evolving cannabis scene and somehow need to have a voice without being subjected to scrutiny or ridicule.

we are all on the same path and the old saying
'united we stand, divided we fall' seems to apply.

i have grabbed my little red emergency hammer and i'm banging on the glass ceiling of the 'CannaBus' but my arms are getting tired.

:2cents:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

women just communicate differently. it is nice to have a place that the ganja girls and weed women can call their own.

the 'old farts' have their own forum...

there are lots of guys browsing this area and that is ok. what is not ok is to go into someone else's space hunting and gathering.

thousands of ladies have been scared off of these weed sites by the thoughtless comments left behind from a guy or the chit chatter in the chat room.

we get enough of that in the real world.

ICMAG is much better than most sites but i don't think we are there yet. i still see lots of stuff in the various forums that is way out of line. not just with regards to women but also gays and lesbians.
think of the hundreds of thousands of pot smoking gays that would never post openly on a forum.
they would get thrown to the wolves.

i am curious to know if there is a female MOD who checks up on this. women are sensitive beings and there are things that we see, that a male MOD would never pick up on

i had a lightbulb moment the other day. ...

maybe ICMAG can set a groundbreaking example of how fast and furious the women come into flower when they are left with a safe place to be together.
for example, an area of the woman's forum that is set up similar to the 'invite only' area of the ICMAG420.
a new guest would have to get a reference in the same way from an established member who could confirm that the account was not just a female name or avitar photo.

women are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the quickly evolving cannabis scene and somehow need to have a voice without being subjected to scrutiny or ridicule.

we are all on the same path and the old saying
'united we stand, divided we fall' seems to apply.

i have grabbed my little red emergency hammer and i'm banging on the glass ceiling of the 'CannaBus' but my arms are getting tired.

Im the mod of the woman's forum,if any one has a problem they can msg me or any super mod, I check this prtty much every day :)

Nice post jahnice

Stinkymutt

Saw this thread under new posts and had to check it out . Good reading but Im glad women have a place of their own to complain about men and we dont have to see it ! Haha I am joking by the way before I get blasted with neg rep . .

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
thanks for looking out for all of us Mrs. Babba. it is helpful to know that someone has our back.
warm welcome starlight angle and greetings to ladyluckybean.

:groupwave::trampoline:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I'm not used to see so many women posting at once in this forum. I thought it was just a place for guys to post questions asking women their opinion on life, and then guys comment on the question.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
I'm not used to see so many women posting at once in this forum. I thought it was just a place for guys to post questions asking women their opinion on life, and then guys comment on the question.

lol, you may be right but i don't think that was the intention of the admin when they set it up.

jtm

Some kind of shaman
Veteran

It took me ... some years to understand that " women are different". (Until they fight for a man) it is nice to see the (somewhat) noncompetitive way of women communication. It makes my heart smile. In time (in this life or in another), other (men) will understand it too :biggrin:

And yes, 3-5 posts, sometimes 1. When you see a "girl" posting "hi man, how are you", I can't but to smile. Saw a case here...

Oh, btw, I'm not a woman :tiphat: