What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

Roms

Veteran
^^ sometimes mutants are the best of the bunch plus they're cool looking

But unfortunately sometimes mutant can't flowering ^^

picture.php

X18 x Yarkhun

PDX Dopesmoker

Here is a freak a friend found in a batch of our own (Trainwreck x Blueberry Skunk#1) x (Daywrecker x JtR) seeds. We haven't seen any mutants in the TWBBSK#1 mother's seed batch and we 2 have other crosses that used this same male & they all behave pretty normally for ultra dank pot plants. 50 seeds of Purple Trainwreck x (Daywrecker x JtR) produced 47 very normal plants, the females taste like a lime tootsie pop (if they made a lime one) and the Bubba x (Daywrecker x JtR) is hella dank. As soon as I saw these pics I wetted down some of my seeds from this batch.

Sprout
16583436_1235917909827571_1614846607386214400_n.jpg

This is the mutation, multi-layer fan leaves
18095334_212114785950839_6992967126013181952_n.jpg

It seems like its not consistent though.
17933805_1818472208472830_7324217934711095296_n.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

I'm not sure if this is a mutation or if this plant was amateurishly topped by a hungry insect very early on. It looks like branch growth or a clone, but you can see a cotyledon out of focus behind the bottom single bladed fan in the top photo. Its about half as tall as it's seedbagmates & kinda funny looking too, but the individual leaves look very healthy.
9u2MhgG.jpg

sdjXw1M.jpg

Also out of six seeds soaked from the (Trainwreck x Blueberry Skunk#1) x (Daywrecker x JtR), I got 6 sprouts, 2 of which succumbed to the rigors of outdoor life and the 4 survivors are all normal.

doams

just one leaf on this durban poison after heavy lst forced her to throw new growth that is unaffected so far good. this one was very sensitive to calmag/other issues from the start.
maybe not true mutant..
picture.php

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Fan leaf intersections with calyx growing.

Attachments

• Leaf with calyx growing from center.JPG
    Leaf with calyx growing from center.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Pineapple Express 2 has shake leaves with calyx growing from center.jpg
    Pineapple Express 2 has shake leaves with calyx growing from center.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Leaves have calyx growing at intersection of fingers.JPG
    Leaves have calyx growing at intersection of fingers.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Calyx in center of leaf.JPG
    Calyx in center of leaf.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Two with calxy, one without.jpg
    Two with calxy, one without.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 24

zifozonke

Ahoy Canna Red
Looking at your pic I believe that may be what they call "Fasciation".......a abnormality which involves the flattening of plant stems....
It affects a wide range of different plant species and is thought to be a mutation of some sort....

^^ does that plant have any morrocan in its bloodline? that's an extremely common and diffused trait all throughout the rif. makes the stem shoot only leaves and no bud sites whatsoever.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
^^ does that plant have any morrocan in its bloodline? that's an extremely common and diffused trait all throughout the rif. makes the stem shoot only leaves and no bud sites whatsoever.

It's High Voltage by the Seed Company. Stardog Corey cut x cherry Kandahar. I think.

It's low THC high CBD

PDX Dopesmoker

View Image

What causes this wide trunk?

Side branches seem to be coming out where they shouldn't, ( not at nodes).

It got up to a few feet then node spacing is like non existent.

I had one that did that and then it self-topped and grew out normally from the split. Maybe you can get that plant to behave by topping it.

A few months back I let a male autoflower do his thing in my flower room

I only collected seeds from select strains one being pestilence mixed with this male the other was a female companion of the male

The autos were unnamed testers by greenwork genetics

I finally got around to sprouting a few of them in party cups, only got one of them to survive. It turned out to be female

This shit is already an autoflower variety lol. It’s comical really. I thought you would need at least two generations of breeding before an auto flower trait would be present . I was wrong

Pes was a feminized seed. I had three phenos. Collected seeds from all three this one here is the last from that particular mother, I only have seeds from one pheno left hat I haven’t popped yet but I’m guessing they will be auto. The pheno I saved for last turns purple/gold towards the end of flower. The autos were purple budded and frosty as all get out. Pes was frosty and smelled like dog shit.

This is the bastard autoflower in a one gal

Attachments

• 8120C7E3-39DD-47AE-8BA5-9FCF121AC63D.jpg
    8120C7E3-39DD-47AE-8BA5-9FCF121AC63D.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 8E2A3FEA-824C-4F4B-8C8E-D82B33D566FF.jpg
    8E2A3FEA-824C-4F4B-8C8E-D82B33D566FF.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 60A6C86F-AE58-4C47-A8C3-1AAE74A05DDD.jpg
    60A6C86F-AE58-4C47-A8C3-1AAE74A05DDD.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 22