What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi everybody

I make this tread today cause I would recolt goods tips and advices from experimented vegetables gardeners, and share my little experience.

Every year since 2009, I plant vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, eggplant, piment, strawberrys,rasperry, melon, etc...

Problems and labour are my daily companion lol, so since two years I decided to grow with my super soil mix for my vegetables too.
In my garden, soil is composed of 80 percent of sand;

so I dug holes in wich I put my super soil.

I transplant my little tomatoes plants (approx 10") 6 of june in soil, and after 18 days, they were very healthy

June 24

I always watering with water well;
I take pics today:

July 16

There is lot of shadow on my graden causes by trees, but it seems correct. I only have 4 hours of real sun.

ALL are welcome here!
BIG UP

Last edited:

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Tomatoes pics

picture.php

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this. :)

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.

Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats. :)

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this. :)

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.

Right, thanks for precisions :)

Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts