What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plant problems , please help

bayatu

my plants are 2 weeks old and i feed with canna nutrients 2ml aqua A + 2ml aqua B + 2ml rhizotonic + 2.5ml cannazym + 2ml mono CAL + 2 ml mono MAG ( it says 1-2 ml per liter of water )
i have phed my water after adding the nutes
on one of the plants it looks like it has some rust ...it looks like calcium deficiency , which is wierd since i give 2 ml of CAL

XXX_710

When it comes to nutes, just remember less is more. I agree with thejact55 that they are quite small to be "hitting em with the juice". As a new grower, with all the info and products out there, it's easy to overcomplicate things and do too much. Keep posting update please!

Indacouch

Agreed with above. For approximately the first 20 days your plants can't take in any nutes anyway. This is why they are they are looking burnt. Just ph your water and let them go a little longer. Until then I would run a tiny bit of drip clean. .4ml per gAl. Or you can flush them heavy with water. They are so small though I just think drip clean will be better.