What's new

Delta-9 Super Star

G

My question is, could this be better then the original seni star?
"Super Star is a double back cross utilizing two breeding Sensi Star males" did they attempt to stablize a certin pheno with bx's.
Or did they make f2's with two males and called it a dubble back cross? if in fact they are f2's this would create more variation correct?

Description:

Super Star is a double back cross of the legendary Sensi Star utilizing two breeding Sensi Star males. She gets her name from the amount of crystals she produces as well as the enlightening high which brings you the feeling of being a Super Star. The high is very clear and creatively inspiring. This strain is mostly indica with the uplifting properties of a typical sativa. Paradise Seed's Sensi Star, winner of Highlife and High Times awards in 1999 and 2000; has been back crossed by Delta-9 Labs with the main characteristics being chosen towards the sativa male phenotypes from the labs. Conventional wisdom says that sativas give smokers a head high in contrast to the indica body high. Super Star successfully joins the original Sensi Star with 2 powerfully selected males to produce a buzz that both stimulates the receptors and opens the chakras.
Strain Type: Indica 70 Sativa 30
Buzz: Uplifting, creativelt clear headed
Taste / Smell: Sweet, super pungent / combo of lylacs and lemons.
Flowering time: 8-8.5 weeks
Parents: Sensi Star (female) (50 ) Sensi Star (Male) (50 )
Yeild:300-500 g/m2 (1-1 2/3 oz.ft. 2)
Environment: Indoor

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i received some clones of this last week, so i will let you know who it is and post some pics.

J

Jam Master Jaco

That's a good idea. Before this thread I never knew that back crossing is when you take 2 males to one female. (...must...resist...a joke about threesomes....) Ok whew that temptation passed, but anyways, that's very interesting to me that you can make a new strain by simply taking more males to the female ratio when you're pollenating plants. :chin:

hlcn4462

I think they may have crossed a SS sativa-male w/ a SS fem once, gotten a fem out of those seeds, then backcrossed that fem to that same SS sativa male- same type I mean- not the same exact plant- it's a 2nd grow after all, 2nd bx... I'm not sure at all man... I'm not real good w/ all of this F1, F2 stuff... I was just reading about that strain for the 1st time ever last night, on DC's site... what coincidence...

Last edited:

Heady NUGs

The lemony, minty, slightly earthy pheno of Sensi Star is awesome. Covered in crystals, even the main stem!

Gotta love it.

Ahh the super star....years ago I was couch surfn in Denver and this was the standout. An absolute bell ringer, totally cut through a head full of sour and ogs. Took some to the great north and man did we have some good times driving through NorthDakota and Montana absolutely wasted on this stuff here. 2011 been looking ever since. Might have to finally make a seed purchase online. A memorable stone if there ever was , reminiscent of smoke a real good jack freshly cured, Just rocks your eyeballs. Anyone curious has my blessing if it means anything.Not getting payes by deez guys whatsoever.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Wonder if Ed still has the parents.

I have a cross with his sensi star, mixed with nycd and a vintage bagseed.

The star is in there, and I keep making crosses to reinforce it.

Mind bending for a plant that goes 70 days, but mine is cherry
fuel instead of lemon.