What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix #5!!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Issue #5 is here!!!

:joint: Great for printing and sharing with friends and family! :smile:
20issue5-promo.jpg

We publish every other SUNDAY. The next issue will be out on March 6th.

NEW! Download Issue #5 - 1.4 mb

Download Issue #4 - 1.7 mb

Download Issue #3 - 2.3 mb

Download Issue #2 - 848 kb

Download Issue #1 - 855 kb

If you use a pc and need a program to read PDFs with, try Foxit
or Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 they're both good PDF readers.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at the cover - you see the fancy text that says "Farewell to a cannabis sage"? Can someone please let me know if the copy you download also has this fancy text please :smile: I'm not sure if that font carried over into the file...

G

yea!!! Thank you for your hard work / I did a weekly bulletin for 5 years on MS pub & I can tell everyone first hand / it's more work than meets the eye & deadlines can be a pain in the buttarolla

Blessings & good crops

G

it shows up fine / I have not printed it yet - but the cool script is showing up!

jaypee89

bro, im enjoying reading this stuffs. lots of goods in them =) keep up the good work man. hats off to you :wave:

G

Hi CC, been trying to contact you but I cant PM unless ther are 50 post. Cant read anything either love.

N

nelumbo

Not Found

The requested URL /issue5.pdf was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.63 (FreeBSD) PHP/4.4.8 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 Server at flowerpixnews.icmag.com Port 80

Latest posts

Latest posts