What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Hey guys been lurking the site for a whyle. C everyone from all over on these boards mostly ppl in cali just wanted to kno how many of us are out here. We should get together and lets C these grows.. :joint:

H

herbal essences

My 2nd grow will be up in a day or 2, gonna be growing in a Homebox (3.5x3.5x7') with a 600w light, going scrog with coco, and the strain hasn't been decided yet but I have my orange diesel, lemon stinky, and some menage a trois...

hesh

herbal essences said:
My 2nd grow will be up in a day or 2, gonna be growing in a Homebox (3.5x3.5x7') with a 600w light, going scrog with coco, and the strain hasn't been decided yet but I have my orange diesel, lemon stinky, and some menage a trois...

Just started some orange diesel myself. :headbange

Only started two, don't have much free space to work with. :joint:

Great New England Outdoors

Great New England Outdoors

Growing 3 MTF guerilla style in the great air of the Northeast. Should be ready to harvest in a couple weeks. :rasta: :rasta:

L

Lune TNS

My setup is small, 400w soilless, right now I'm growing sweet warp, tahoe blue, and SDxOG from JLP.

HEY GUYS! Glad to C yawl out here. orange diesel sounds great. and i been wanting that MTF for some time i love that name. lol oh and that sdxog from jlp was damn near the best bud that ever came out of my closet. only got one plant out of 7 due to the cold when i got it but it was killer i got a pic still i think. im a horrable photographer.

Right now im running a bagseed run im my closet (2 1/2'x3 1/2'x8') soilless mix. peat,perlite,and lime vegged for 1 week and put into flower like 10 are about a week older. they didnt have any food in the dirt noor did i feed them until about a week ago started with a nice tea when they went into flower.Started with 31 now theres 28 this is an old pic like of a week or 2 ago ill take a new on tonight. those clones there died i tried to revive them from stasis and i dont kno what i did.

L

Lune TNS

Lookin nice there reefa, that's gonna be a nice show right there in a couple monthes :joint:

Good to hear about the SDOG, I'm damn excited to have that one. I'm no photographer either and damn I'm not gonna knock those pictures because that plant looks awesome, great work there.

Yeah thanks man. she was chopped way early nothing amber yet mostly cloudy and the bud was still knockout. well i thought it was.lol

Green Floyd

Whats up NorEasters?!? :headbange

Had to say hi. :wave:

I'm bagseeding it right now. I havn't grown in over a year and wanted to scrape off the rust. Going well so far. Almost halfway done.

Peace, and go SOX, PATS, CELTS!! (I'm in sports Heaven) :muahaha:

When we came back from the war the banners and
Flags hung on everyone's door.
We danced and we sang in the street and
The church bells rang.
But burning in my heart
My memory smolders on
Of the gunners dying words on the intercom.

-The Hero's Return

H

herbal essences

nice plants guys, I'm not as far along as your guys but I will be soon!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aw-right New England!
Had my 2 plots eradicated this summer by DEA/Ma.State unit. Choppers suck! :cuss:
So now I'm back indoors for the 1st time in 5 yrs, and I'm loving it! About to put 4 Highend's and 5 Blue Diesel into flower wed. Still have a couple I'll continue to veg out of both those strains, plus 5 Double Sour Diesel's.
Took 20 cuttings last week. So my perpetual bud factory is gearing all up. Pics to follow when things get swinging.

Also on the NE front, a good friend here had a very nice yr. and knowing I had nothing, gave me 18 samples of different strains/phenos to enjoy! Still not fully dry, needs some curing, but I'm in heaven! Don't let anyone tell you NE'ers aren't generous!

GO SOX!

Vermonster

hey hey, I am no longer in upper NE, but still close....freaking choppers are terrible up where i used to be. never even ventured outside because it just seemed to risky...but anyway good to see folks from my region...take it easy.