What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pigs join the fight against ISIS...serious but funny at the same time.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
As most of us know, Islamic dietary restrictions explicitly forbidden the consumption of meat from animals that die of themselves, blood, the meat of swine, and animals dedicated to other than God.

So when a sounder (pig talk for "herd") of "swine" attack and dine on Islamic militants, how can you not chuckle a bit?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/_TP_/edition/world/isis-fighters-killed-by-wild-boar-as-they-hid-waiting-in-ambush-bc022dlqm?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-TheTimesandTheSundayTimes-_-News-_-Imageandlink-_-Statement-_-Unspecified-_-ACCOUNT_TYPE&ni-statuscode=acsaz-307

Isis fighters killed by wild boar as they hid waiting in ambush

Three militants loyal to the Islamic State group (ISIS) have been killed by wild boars as they planned to ambush Iraqi tribesmen opposed to the group, according to a local anti-ISIS leader.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6362b6b4-29a3-11e7-ae85-aa7f1ff8d93b.jpg

At least eight ISIS fighters had reportedly taken cover among dense reeds in Iraq's al-Rashad region, about 55 miles southwest of Kirkuk, in preparation for a surprise attack on local anti-ISIS tribesman when a herd of wild boars attacked the jihadists on Sunday, killing three. The militants likely disturbed the notoriously short-tempered animals, said Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a chief of the local Ubaid tribe and head of the group of local tribesmen who took up arms after ISIS took control of the nearby town of Hawija.

“It is likely their movement disturbed a herd of wild pigs, which inhabit the area as well as the nearby cornfields. The area is dense with reeds, which are good for hiding in,” Assi told The Times.

The event was corroborated by local Kurdish fighters who have joined Iran-backed Shiite Muslim militias in attempting to oust ISIS from nearby Hawija. The jihadists' mutilated bodies were reportedly discovered by refugees fleeing the violence that has beset the war-torn nation. An alliance consisting of Iraqi military, majority Shiite Muslim militias (called Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi), U.S.-led coalition forces and Kurdish units (known as peshmerga) are seeking to drive ISIS out of Iraq, according to Brigadier Azad Jelal, the deputy head of the Kurdish intelligence service in Kirkuk.

“Three fighters from ISIL were near the Peshmerga checkpoint in al-Rashad. They met some feral boars and the boars killed the three fighters,” Jelal told The Telegraph, using an alternative acronym for ISIS.

“Some refugees saw the bodies on the edge of a farm when they were fleeing and they told us. A few days later ISIL started to kill pigs around the area," he added.

The news first appeared on the local Iraqi news site Al-Sumeria, which quoted unidentified local sources, and later gained attention on social media as officials confirmed the event. While fatalities caused by wild boars are relatively uncommon in the region, the animals are known for their relentless, ferocious attacks that can result in death, according to a 2006 article titled "Death by attack from a wild boar" published in the Journal of Forensic Medicine.

"The boar has a typical method of attack wherein it steadily rushes forward, pointing the tusks towards the animal to be attacked and inflicts the injuries. It goes back, takes position and attacks the victim again. This repeated nature of attack continues till the victim is completely incapacitated due to multiple penetrating injuries, which can have a fatal consequence," the authors wrote.

Sunday's incident reportedly came after ISIS massacred at least 25 local civilians attempting to escape areas under the jihadists' control. As pro-government forces close in, ISIS's territory, which is down to less than seven percent of the nation from 45 percent in 2014, has been largely reduced to the northwestern city of Mosul, where a months-long battle has been waged by the Iraqi military and its allies to defeat the jihadists. The militants still maintain small pockets of control in southern Kirkuk.

Which begs for this next "pig question"...Is it OK to feed bacon to pigs (the 4 legged variety)?

shithawk420

Veteran
wild boars are no joke.they can get up to almost 1000 lbs and are very aggressive.im sure they had a painful death.people that hunt boars are either stupid or great hunters

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah no shit GS!these "Pigs"are probably the most deadly animals in North America.well maybe grizzly and polar bears are more dangerous but not as common i would assume

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have often contemplated that religious conundrum. for a muslim to make it to the promised land and receive a whole bunch of virgins you have to be pork free. a bunch of texans made their own bullets and added pork blood to the lead to make sure the muslims they want to shoot dont make it to virgin ville. im thinking brilliant. wouldnt this infact have to make any logical muslim believer have to be like "fuck that" if i even get grazed with one of those i am going to end up in plain old christian heaven with no virgins to speak of, thus ending any kind of armed confrontation? i mean it only makes sense right? before battle the non muslims send an email to the muslims saying "we shoot pork bullets, lets do this". how on earth could an allah fearing muslim show up to that fight? further more couldnt one just create squads of attack pigs and literaly not even have to leave the army base? casualties would be zero. just swine chasing muslims and muslims climbing trees to escape. war seems pretty easy to me. know thy enemy.

Skip

Veteran
So why bother to send in Seals, when you can just send in Pigs?

And on a side note, a pod of killer whales just killed and ate 4 grey whales in Monterey Bay.

C'est La Vie... it's a dog eat dog world (apparently on every level), and it seems humans can't rise above it.

shithawk420

Veteran
LOL that isnt a bad idea.why dont we train pigs to find truffles WHILE they kill the infedel at the same time! win win IMO! J/K

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
It´s better not to think about what pigs eat. I read a about a guy who was tramping in india, he had diarriea. Everytime he was wavering to the open air toilet, the pigs came and eat his shit.

Skip

Veteran
It´s better not to think about what pigs eat. I read a about a guy who was tramping in india, he had diarriea. Everytime he was wavering to the open air toilet, the pigs came and eat his shit.
Please don't remind me about diarrhea and open pit toilets in India thank you... Morocco too! :hotbounce

Been there, done that! Don't wanna remember...:whee:

I bet pigs like eating cannabis! Imagine a PIG WITH THE MUNCHIES!

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
the primary reason i dont consume pork is because they will eat literally anything. doodoo included. im not sure how bacon lovers ignore that fact but they do because there are factions of bacon lovers out there that live for all things bacon. i dont know how hungry i would have to be to eat it but i would sooner pick through the dumpster of my local rotten ronnies before i eat pork.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I love a story with a happy ending.
I hope the pigs gutted those assholes slowly. Perfect. No virgins in paradise for those shitheels.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Kinda gives a new meaning to "pork fat rules"....lol.

Imagine the conversation those guys are having---

"Hey man how did you die?"

"Suicide bomber here man!...When I blew up, my shit was everywhere! You?"

"Fucking pig ate me."

LOL

shithawk420

Veteran
.theres no doubt pigs are nasty fuckers.but arent they geneticlly closest to humans?i could of swine i heard it somewhere

Boar more!

Boar more!

Manny down in florida is a cuban brother with boar hunt in his blood! Takes spears,dogs, its pretty interesting to watch him "dispatch" a pissed off boar with a couple well placed knife blows!
Goodstuff man! My family are full of "artists" lol"In the beginning there was only man and nature. Men came bearing crosses and drove the heathen to the fringes of the earth."*

Attachments

• 0429171619.jpg
    0429171619.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6