What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

StrongTree

snowmoon very gooey sweet smelling resins...still reminding me of panama bangi haze type smells. something like sun dried citrus (limu omani etc) backed with a slight bubblegum / cotton candy odor. so far looks smells and feels delicious

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely resins on your 2 Snow Moons StrongTree, very sugary!
Indeed looks and sounds delicious! :yummy:

And they are ripening very fast, should produce excellent hash and extractions :yes:

Thanks a lot for your updates, much appreciated.

Mountainkush

My tiny little snowmoon might have to held back from the rest of the group to veg a bit more so I can save a cut. Reminds me a lot of a pure pck growth structure. Very tight node spacing
Almost 4 weeks from seed
picture.php

brickweeder

My tiny little snowmoon might have to held back from the rest of the group to veg a bit more so I can save a cut. Reminds me a lot of a pure pck growth structure. Very tight node spacing
Almost 4 weeks from seed
View Image
the one time I ran pck, its veg was slower than molassas. I do plan on running her again, but maybe in hybrid form with yunnan to see if the veg rate increases.

Mountainkush

the one time I ran pck, its veg was slower than molassas. I do plan on running her again, but maybe in hybrid form with yunnan to see if the veg rate increases.

This snow moon is a bit bigger than my pck has been at this stage for sure. Not by a lot but it is recovering faster from being topped. I’d like to try pure yunnan if they ever release it again. I’ve got a couple slightly different cuts of Orient Express I’ll be flowering with this too.

brickweeder

This snow moon is a bit bigger than my pck has been at this stage for sure. Not by a lot but it is recovering faster from being topped. I’d like to try pure yunnan if they ever release it again. I’ve got a couple slightly different cuts of Orient Express I’ll be flowering with this too.

Its nice that it has a faster veg rate then pure PCK. I had topped my PCK also, and recovering to a decent growth rate took a very long time. If I run pure PCK again, I wont top, maybe LST.

You can definitely see that PCK dominates in your SM...I don't see any sign of OE or CY, except maybe the leaves might be a bit thinner than pure PCK leaves (cant be sure though). I think if ACE posted some pics of the whole flowering plants on their site to compliment the bud close-ups, this hybrid might be grown out a lot more.

My next run is queen mother but I may throw in a PCK-CY fem I chucked a while back (depending on how your SM develops before flip)...its not quite snow moon because it uses pure CY instead of a CY expression of OE, but I imagine it will be close. I'll probably post pics of that in the ACE Mix thread down the road. Its be nice to be able to compare the two. But if your SM in veg is still smallish, I may go with a Destroyer-CY cross instead to accompany the QM run to better match growth rates. Anyways, looking forward to your SM and OE run you have going.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Snow Moon seedling MountainKush, so cute :)

It looks very much like pure China Yunnan hashplant, those leaves are unmistakably Chinese to me with the curling upwards (usually due to a PK excess). PCK influenced plants have a different look and almost all the times has purple/reddish pigmentation since early stages.

Good luck with her! ;)

Mountainkush

Its nice that it has a faster veg rate then pure PCK. I had topped my PCK also, and recovering to a decent growth rate took a very long time. If I run pure PCK again, I wont top, maybe LST.

You can definitely see that PCK dominates in your SM...I don't see any sign of OE or CY, except maybe the leaves might be a bit thinner than pure PCK leaves (cant be sure though). I think if ACE posted some pics of the whole flowering plants on their site to compliment the bud close-ups, this hybrid might be grown out a lot more.

My next run is queen mother but I may throw in a PCK-CY fem I chucked a while back (depending on how your SM develops before flip)...its not quite snow moon because it uses pure CY instead of a CY expression of OE, but I imagine it will be close. I'll probably post pics of that in the ACE Mix thread down the road. Its be nice to be able to compare the two. But if your SM in veg is still smallish, I may go with a Destroyer-CY cross instead to accompany the QM run to better match growth rates. Anyways, looking forward to your SM and OE run you have going.

Good luck with the queen mother. I wanted to try that a while ago. Loved the Lilly’s I grew and pretty sure that’s one of the parents.

Not sure I’d base your grow on my specific plant but I’ll let you know how I make out. An example of my thinking, I had a Zamaldelica x panama last grow that was my smallest plant but this round it’s the largest one of the group.
I’m assuming there are faster plants but Dubi would be able to answer that better than me.
The destroyer sounds interesting too so no matter what you choose I’ll definitely check it out.

Mountainkush

Lovely Snow Moon seedling MountainKush, so cute :)

It looks very much like pure China Yunnan hashplant, those leaves are unmistakably Chinese to me with the curling upwards (usually due to a PK excess). PCK influenced plants have a different look and almost all the times has purple/reddish pigmentation since early stages.

Good luck with her! ;)

Thanks Dubi. She’s been all green so far. That’s great, I hope it stays leaning that way in flower. I’ll be fine either way though. I love pure pck.

Mountainkush

My snowmoon did really well after being topped and after the bottom branches were taken for clones the top 4 took righ off. The node spacing increased and she started branching well.

7weeks from seed and first day of flower
picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely friend!

Looks like an Orient Express white China Yunnan hashplant pheno to me ;)

Mountainkush

She’s finishing up quickly at 6 weeks.
Smells sweet and fresh and has a flowering structure very much like a green pck I grew but the buds them self look very different.
Getting frosty and I’m guessing 7 weeks she’ll be done.

I started plain water last week so hoping to see some fade but probably should of started sooner.
picture.php

Mountainkush

MK, nice fade going. How are the trichs?

Hey Brickweeder, seemed to be about 50% or more are cloudy when I was taking a look last night. Can’t see it taking much longer.
The lights have been on 11/13 to help out some longer flowering plants she’s in with so not sure if that’s effected her but probably worth noting.