What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
📖 time to make a book store run today...dang,second shop is still closed for roof repairs...been hoping to get the second hyperion book...haven't had it at the main store...gotta love a good used book store,especially one staffed by cute young girls...owner must be a real dirty old man since it's always been staffed by cute young thangs...sorta surprised he hasn't been "me too-ed" out of business...

luposolitario

📖 time to make a book store run today...dang,second shop is still closed for roof repairs...been hoping to get the second hyperion book...haven't had it at the main store...gotta love a good used book store,especially one staffed by cute young girls...owner must be a real dirty old man since it's always been staffed by cute young thangs...sorta surprised he hasn't been "me too-ed" out of business...
Read books good is well to spirit, read shit autors mhhhhhh not, hi Uncle

luposolitario

i read for at least a couple of hours every day
my last was the 13 a legion , Gav thorpe , have lots read...books . have also some english books linguage, have real lots whi one frends gift me, have to make a pics for a idea how many have . maybe you're looking for something particular from a few years ago there could be, give a shout, I'm not looking for money.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
thanks,i prefer to support a local business,and have been getting my books from this used book store for years and have credit there so the books are cheap
That bald headed pecker is not going to like this. How is Bezos going to pay for his divorce now.

He needs to recoup his billions back from the divorce. And you pot growers have all the money. Every one knows that. Ask Smoking Joe.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck bezos and his penis rocket!

well bummer,the guy i was hoping would deal with the roof said nope,replacing shingles yes,finding possible rotten wood and replacing no way...so i'm just gonna replace the worst shingles and slather sealant on until i can get actual roofers over since it's time to replace the shingles anyway...and maybe i'll get lucky and there will be a hailstorm and the landlords insurance can cover a new roof...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look,water and trees in the same pic! shocking,i know...

IMG_20230517_142038755_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts