What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Bangi Haze X PCK at 9 weeks of flowering.

Didn't give any veg time so she's only about 53-55cm. Nice chunky cola

picture.php

Sticky and smells like blackberry syrup
picture.php

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Did you have to do alot of pheno hunting or inbreeding to find a plant like that?

Kakaman,

I had some extra room when I was starting the last run so I tossed in 5 seeds of my cross. One died, 3 were male and this was the only female.

I haven't "sampled" any yet. I'll post some after trimming shots and a smoke report later on.

Golden Tree

How many ACE PCK seeds did you start to find your keeper parent...was it a male or female... Ratio of offspring...M/F.....common phenos....any info on the original pack and its results...

I just love that PCK...and your work with same makes me giggly with excitement...I may order today all because of your beautiful hybrid....lolol

Thanks my friend...

Respect and good vibes to you

GT

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
How many ACE PCK seeds did you start to find your keeper parent...was it a male or female... Ratio of offspring...M/F.....common phenos....any info on the original pack and its results...

I just love that PCK...and your work with same makes me giggly with excitement...I may order today all because of your beautiful hybrid....lolol

Thanks my friend...

Respect and good vibes to you

GT

Thanks! You are way too kind.

The first time I ran Bangi Haze I had a nice looking/smelly male. I had just 5 females to pick from. I dusted my darkest colored (and best smelling)PCK and got 50-60 nice ripe seeds. That was all the "work" on this cross.

I really have enjoyed this plant. very easy to grow, smells great and she is super sticky.

I crossed this current B H x PCK back with Bangi Haze again and I see some fat ripe seeds have formed. I've also got some BH x Golden Tigers crosses to try.

I often make seeds. It gives me a sense of security. I'm worse than a squirrel, and stash seeds all over in case anything ever happens.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I just sampled my Bangi Haze x PCK. She went 9 weeks. The buds are a bit airy but crispy with resin.

picture.php

picture.php

I smoked about a third of a J about 4pm and then rode my bike uptown for some holiday event.

I was expecting something like a less potent, less "up" Bangi or a something just a bit more potent than PCK. I discovered the cross to be every bit as potent as my Bangi Haze, which always gives me a good "buzzed" feeling. But this potency is much more euphoric. It is dreamy weed and left me feeling like I'd gone walkabout in the outback (never been, before)

The taste was all very much sweet PCK with no African funk.

I'm glad I have a few more of these seeds, I'll have to run more.

MgoKush

Good job. Could learn a lot from you. about to try my hand
(as far as I can tell by all my searching) my own cross. Chen D X Mango Haze. Got about 40 50 seeds to work with. Should be well worth the effort as both parents are/turned out fantastic.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Thanks Dog Star and MgoKush.

This was definitely the best pollen chuck I have had. I think it was because the parents were both stable lines.

I'm looking forward to seeing if the results are uniform when I run some more of the seed lot.

MgoKush

Pain in the ass here in Michigan because we have to play the numbers game. As a caregiver here we can't go over a given number of rooted plants to stay legal (same as all med. States). So laying down 10 20 at a time is not really feasible. Got way more important strains that are sure fire to run.

Latest posts

Latest posts