What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE20 gets done dirt.

Space Toker

Veteran
FOE20? Say it ain't so, why can't the worms like the person who ratted him out be the ones to be jailed, not a really nice cool guy like FOE? I wish you well FOE! I wish I could do more!

mowood3479

Veteran
Keep ur head up foe20... Get a good lawyer, n I hope u make bail asap.
Sitting in jail awaiting trial for herb is some bullshit....
I pray real justice finds u and ur case...

B

BadPenny

is this story even true? No info anywhere, none of his network seem to know? He's not on any inmate roster that people can find, are we sure he didn't just drop off due to other reasons and come up with a really good, believable story? Foe helped out too many people for this to be this quiet, some very much want to help if they can. Others that get popped, either their friends attempt to gather resources or help for them, in this case, not one word. Makes you wonder, be the perfect story to fall off the internet for a minute. I hope thats what happened as compared to the story reported. JMHO

FlaDankster

Veteran
is this story even true? No info anywhere, none of his network seem to know? He's not on any inmate roster that people can find, are we sure he didn't just drop off due to other reasons and come up with a really good, believable story? Foe helped out too many people for this to be this quiet, some very much want to help if they can. Others that get popped, either their friends attempt to gather resources or help for them, in this case, not one word. Makes you wonder, be the perfect story to fall off the internet for a minute. I hope thats what happened as compared to the story reported. JMHO

Would you like his lawyers address?If you would like to help with what has been set up for FOE let me know and i'll get you the address to help out with his legalities as he has lost every thing due to the circumstances.

He is not behind bars.

Sure wish it wasn't true either.

B

BadPenny

Thank you sir for the info. Let me see how much is left over on the 3rd after the checks arrive, and I see what I got. Im glad to hear not behind bars part. I was just worried and wondering, Im an old fan of he and his knowledge and such. Such a generous guy. Thanks again.

Would you like his lawyers address?If you would like to help with what has been set up for FOE let me know and i'll get you the address to help out with his legalities as he has lost every thing due to the circumstances.

He is not behind bars.

Sure wish it wasn't true either.

B

Bob Green

Fuck man I just heard about Josey and Foe20 this weekend.

Kanga, Foe, Josey...

The bullshit never ends! Sorry to hear about losing your genetics Foe. Praying for the best!

Space Toker

Veteran
Again, he was a true brother seemed along with a handful of people online like they were more family than my own family so I wish Foe well and hope we can all help somehow!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sucks,

not sure I was eye to eye with FOE, kinda playing both sides working with SAG and being a DJ lover..... ok....

but sucks none the less, sorry boy

purpchamp

Damn man This explains why he went M.I.A. Damn i remember him telling me he had some security issues but i never would have thought this would happen.. Foe was and is a great guy taught me alot threw words man fuck i jate hate this man it's always the Good that get fucked.. Any speak To him tell Champ asked about him

JointOperation

Fuck man I just heard about Josey and Foe20 this weekend.

Kanga, Foe, Josey...

The bullshit never ends! Sorry to hear about losing your genetics Foe. Praying for the best!

not cool at all.. but.. do you guys think ICMAG.. is under attack? in a way were I mean.. like do you think these snitches.. not only snitched out names.. but gave up the entire site to watch. talking about how the GG4 went viral.. shit like that.?..

I mean in reality.. if say one of these snitches.. were like. " shit I got a 20 year sentence hanging over my head.. because I wasn't only growing and slingin weed but I was also slingin coke or dope.. so ill give you as many mother fuckers I can on icmag.. and ill tell you who is big and who u should go after.... and ill setup as many as I can.. to get no jail time. "

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

like we know nothing about these busts.. we don't know if they got hit with just bud.. or dope or coke or crack or lsd or E or M1 or Meth... we don't know who and how many people they need to give up to get some sentence or a suspended sentence..

not saying that we are in danger .. just sayin... prolly not the best time to come on here talking about big time shit . at all..

eastcoastjoe

any word on how he made out ?

I learned just today that our friend FOE20 got narced out by some coc* sucking...motherf*king...squidsh*t eating son of a bitc*.He evidently lost his genetics,and if you know FOE,then you know that the loss of his genetics is his greatest loss.

So,join with me in wishing Foe the best possible outcome,and for the squid shi* eating SOB that ratted him out..I hope you get blisters on your dick you piece of shi* SOB.

(Did I come on too strong? I'm hoping against hope that I am wrong).

Latest posts

Latest posts