What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elmer's Glue

testymctester

Veteran
Picked up a pack of Elmer's Glue (the white x gorilla glue #4) from Relentless Seeds a couple months ago on Seedbay. I popped them in some water about 10 days ago and the last pic is them today. They have been above ground for about a week now. 6 of them are very vigorous and growing fairly uniform. 1 is off to a slow start.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• EG_1.0.jpg
    EG_1.0.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 29
  • EG_1.1.jpg
    EG_1.1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 30
  • EG_1.2.jpg
    EG_1.2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 31
  • EG_1.3.jpg
    EG_1.3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 33
  • EG_1.4.jpg
    EG_1.4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31

Relentless

Veteran
Very nice! Im subn in for the ride along! Seen nothing but dank from this crosss! All kinds of awesome phenos poppin up. Nice pics!!

testymctester

Veteran
3 weeks from seed

3 weeks from seed

I dropped the seeds in water 3 weeks ago today. They have all been above ground for about 2.5 weeks (17-18 days). 1 is a little runty, but they all look healthy. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• EG_2.1.jpg
    EG_2.1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 32

testymctester

Veteran
awesome

been waiting for another drop for months. looks like my timing is always a day/week too late. lol

Yo DT! I just happened to login to icmag and saw the announcement in the New Posts thread the day of the drop. I hope you have similar luck in the near future. :dance013:

sounds like a nice cross looking nice and healthy as well

Hey JB! I can't wait to see what comes out of these 7 ladies. Should be fun.

nice man, keep it up! they are happy!

Thanks Relentless!

I have used the same medium and nutrients for everything I have grown the last couple years. Botanicare ReadyGro Aeration Mix in 6" pots with FloraNova Grow/Bloom, CalMag, and Floralicious Plus. Usually 600-800ppm fed through drippers 1-4x daily at 5.9-6.2ph.

The EGs seem to be doing pretty well with the program too.

smokeyla1

I'll be following this thread. Just around to cracking my Elmer's this week, and got perfect germ rate of 4/4. I also use similar setup using FN Bloom, FP and also koolbloom liquid and dry. Quick question for ya testy, I noticed my previous bottle of FNB always mixed up to 5.2 pH at 1.3EC but my new bottle is a full point lower at same EC at 4.2ph. I even double checked my meter with calibration solution. I did notice that when I checked some nuts solution that I mixed up to 5.5ph two days prior, it was now 6.0 and that was just sitting in a bucket. Have you experienced this variable pH from bottle to bottle with FN and also do you mix and let it sit out a few days before feeding?