What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest calyx without pollination ..

JointOperation

looking for strains that have huge calyxs and great bud stucture.. i have a bunch of GREAT stuff so far from seed.. but.. i am looking for something that i used to have before i lost EVERYTHING... so basicly.. looking for something that almost looks pollinated... or anyone have any tips for getting the calyxs to swell more with a certain nute . or ?

anything would be a great help.. and strain suggestions would be cool too..

thanks guys .. i really appreciate what you guys do here.. lots of amazing growers.. i really didn't expect people to be kind here.:tiphat:

another thing.. i allow my plants to go as close to fully cloudy with some amber.. .. ive let them stay an extra 2 weeks to see if any more swelling would happen.. its just the strains im guessing. because.. even when i seed alot of the strains im running.. they have smaller seeds and calyxs.. so im guessing its gotta be Genetic.