What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loompa Farms Yeti OG F3

SkunkPlz

Documenting my quest for keeper both m/f. Follow along.

Started tonight by planting 10 beans in some cubes. Will update in a week :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140405_175824.jpg
    IMG_20140405_175824.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

SkunkPlz

10/10 germ rate.

pretty sure i got 8 females :)

Not much else to really report yet

see ya in a week :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20140413_210613.jpg
    IMG_20140413_210613.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 20

SkunkPlz

should be able to sex any day now... hehehe

nothing much going on. threw all 10 in some 6x6 square pots with readygro.

hopefully more to report next week :)

Attachments

• Capture8.jpg
    Capture8.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21

The Revolution

Veteran
Skunk hasnt logged in since oct. Hope he's alright. Been looking for other documented grows of the yeti. What the hell is fagbush, and whats your problem ahab? I find it hard to believe people are mad at loompa for selling his yeti lol. There's lines of ppl waiting for a chance to grow these. Im curious to see what the inbred generations will produce. Should be some different traits popping up.

codger

I call bullshit, no names just a shifty guy who called his bud Humb.Snow hell loompa didn't do anything wrong seems the other dude did lol Ive seen Humb.Snow grows quite abit arount the net never ever heard of this bikers going after loompa stuff lol.Going to go find a few grows of this snow and see whats up if anything.If this is bullshit it could hurt loompa in a big way peeps callin his gear shit I never had a bad plant by him my yeti's rock...

YetiOG

"Humboldt Snow" came from a crook in Mendocino county. A shifty, business oriented guy from there bought a mixed pack (50 random f1 seeds from greenhouse) He found a high-yielding female that smelled like fabric softener. He marketed this mystery f1 as "Humboldt Snow" I call it "shitty weed" because you will get buzzed, but the buzz leaves you in 20 minutes. Those yetis were also the slowest growing plants that I have ever seen. Even the bubba kush passed it up. The reason loompa may have people out to get him is because he took a lot of money and what he sold them was crap. Not everyone that grows in California is a sucker (infact, most of the people growing on a large scale in nor cal are pretty dangerous people to go trying to take advantage of.) What I'm saying is that there are, intact, some very nasty people that are very pissed off at loompa. Humboldt is a very small place. Anyone that is from there knows this to be a fact. He will get what is coming to him whether you believe it will happen or not.

Smoke enough crack lately? You are a tard trying to push bullshit because you see a $200 pricetag and cant afford so you dis the shit. Get a life wierdo loompa sells good shit yeti is the best ogk ive ever grown or smoked

M

metsäkana

i guess he is still busy.. sitting top of peoples moneys... dont send him money if you dont like waiting for months or wait return the moneys .. lol .. muricaah furst

Latest posts

Latest posts