What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best strains for North-Sweden

I don't live in Sweden, but weather here is very similar to North-Sweden weather. That's why I'm very interested in your opinion what are the best strains to above region? regarding very light nights, autumns rains (mold proof) , cannabinoids content (the stronger the high is the better), and sun don't shy everyday, etc. I'm not interested what you have heard, but what you have seen and smoked.
I'm quite sure there might be similar threads to this (be it colder side of Canada or Siberia or some other place), if there is topics with strain names, I'm very interested in links if you happen to know some good threads. Thanks.

ninj4n

thyphoon,purple thyphoon,royal nepal,nepal,rocket chunk,mighty freeze,pink freeze,white widow,ndb, and almost any autoflowering strain, i bet they'd do just fine even up there.

Femora

Youre hereby invited to check out LIVE what works in N Sweden @ my af-grow. Check my sign, or go to outdoor growing-foums and find my thread :)

Latest posts

Latest posts