What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

H

herbal essences

Every year it seems the same thing, outside season is upon us and nobody has early outside seeds for sale??? WTF! :dunno:

check out hill temple collective on seedboutique, some nice Danish genetics.. I picked some up when they had first come out... should do well around NE

ronbo51

Veteran
I am doing autos this year. I have the whole short stuff line and have been doing test runs and I really like what I see so far. Russian Rocket Fuel is great. Blue Diesel, the Onyx. I haven't had one that I don't like. Anyone see the absolutely black Deep Chunk Auto that Mossy rolled out yesterday?? Good god almighty!!!! Autos in unimaginable numbers strewn across the hillsides all safely harvested by mid July. That's what I think.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I've never wanted to grow any auto's, but at this point, I may have no choice.

My partner did a grow last year of Lowlife's Blueberry/AK f1 autos last year. I was very impressed with the looks and taste, but was kinda let down by the buzz. Of course, I had just gotten myself spoiled on some killer White Berry I'd just done myself. Good luck with the autos..

mgk :yummy:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
i need to do some hiking bcuz i dont know any woods near me. i would love to do outdoors. ive been all indoor coco since i started. if i do outdoors, i can smoke alot more blunts then i do already

this weather SUCKS. i hit a massive pot hole right near my house. got home... yea, flat tire. its gonna b shitty all tomorrow, so i cant wait till i have to do something, and get to change my tire before i can go anywhere!!! FUCK

H

heavy dank nugg

Not to worry friends, clearing up a few things, Ill be in touch soon.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good after noon new england.
todays not soo bad outside.
it turns out the spare tire i have in my trunk doesnt fit my car... so i have to wait for the tire shop to get my tire, it will be done tomorrow
and usually you can go through the town / police and have them pay for the flat tire, it being their roads fault. but, id rather not even see or talk to a fucking pig. and pay for it myself. fuck it.

archie123

Blunt man,
take it easy man,spent all day puting my roof back togeather lost a sq.of roof w/ cap right over my room???can't realy call the ins. agent????good luck man....family guy, bag o weed is on in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope all made it through last nite ok ltr A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks archie. ive been relaxing all day, lucky i have 2 cars. so i slapped the plates on the other one. and dropped the tire off. and it will be ready tomorrow. no big deal.
good luck with the roof there was some serious winds last night, up to 90 MPH in some places. 70s around my house, random power bullshitt all night. but collectively was only out of an hr last night. (when i checked the timmers they were off an hr.)
haha yes :yes: the 420 episode is great. its true... all you need is a bag of weed!

archie123

afternoon all,just put a dozen new friends in the veg cab!!!some kind of ny diesel,some godberry,sharksbreath....all up and running ....will get some pics soon???A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good archie.
my cars all fixed. going to get bubble bags tomorrow!! i cant wait. i have trimmings and little nugs all ready for it. in between harvests, maybe another week for 2 plants. one of which i pollenated with a pure power plant. so CH9 x 3P. it was probably my favorite ch9.
i have a c99xPR male, im going to start flowering in a closet up stairs. keep it away from my tents. probably save some of that pollen, and cross it with what ever i have flowering. possibly whiteberry or flying dutchmen. im pretty sure my flying dutchmen mom is a skunk. not exactly sure which one tho.

archie123

bluntman,those misti gem are wknd spl,again should i not miss them again?????any past w/dgs???tia man ,,,new pics in my pfle!!!!cya A1 woh that was bad?????lol

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no experience w DG's yet, but i did make 3 purchases, a seed bou, which was grape sorber, and DG's Select mix (sweetest cindy99(sweetTooth3xC99), dieselrella, and orger 99). plus the bay order, w mystic gems. ((Licorice Orange Crush/Hashplant x G13) X c99). this way i have almost every fruit combo of c99 u can have.
thoses mystic gems are a great price compared to all her other crosses. i hope to get something good out of that pack.
im going to start making seeds too. so these are gonna be the flavor basis of my crosses.

archie123

Dear Mr Blunt,if thats your real name???lol,That sounds frekn tasty....way i sez it your gdlk w/the 99cross'es and some g13 in the house can't hurt???plus need a batch of auto's,most likely mdanzig blue streak,got some short stuff&lowryders but was bkd and got all fem????duh...need some good boys??and i sat here w/my thumb in my bunker and missed the sour 60 wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry 4 rattlin on tke care A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, all the autoflowers are getting eaten up right now. the seasons coming up soon. that blue streak looks good tho. its a DJ blueberry cross. so it should taste good.
im in the middle of making some iso hash. and bubble bags tomorrow. i just couldnt wait. its on the stove now